- Graduate student pursuing a Masters of Science in Applied Data Science with focus on quantitative investing
- Background in data analytics as it relates to investment research, investment management, and credit risk management
- Previously, worked on quantitative initiatives for a global investment management firm
- Spent three years on the Risk Analytics Team at BB
- Reviewed resumes for potential hires at previous employers and served as a resume/cover letter coach at university of attendance
- Graduated with a BA in Mathematics
Happy to answer any questions, especially those regarding machine learning/statistical methods, the types of systems investment managers/banks are using for quantitative initiatives, skills employers are looking for in tech-related hires, and how to tailor your resume to sell your abilities and background.
Want to work with me? Check out my profile here