Hi guys, I've searched the forum but didn't find any particular information regarding the hiring process of the vision fund. Do they use recruiters or referrals? Has anyone gone through their interview process? What are they looking for at Associate/VP level? What is the culture like? How rigorous is their due diligence process given it seems that decisions are made solely by Masa. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Current situation- it's a long one.
Grew up in upstate NY in the suburbs working in a country club full of big time ballers and bankers. I generally would keep my head down and perform the job at hand without so much as a glance at some of the huge name guys. I had no idea I wanted to...+35 by H.E. Penny Packer in OFF
- Does anyone here get annoyed when someone says they're in finance just because they work at a financial firm but does something completely unrelated to the industry?
I worked with another HR intern during my time at the PE firm. Once my summer internship came to an end, they wanted to...+31 by lleekyungsie805 in OFF
- In honor of this [disappointment](https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/ama-cre-broker-at-a-top-tier-firm#new), I thought the community could step up to the plate a bit. I used to be a CRE Broker (office leasing, mostly on the landlord side) at a firm that people will debate about below!
Ask...+20 by CRE in RE
- Hi all,
I'm currently a first year analyst at a mid-tier BB in NYC for training. Simply put, I feel like I don't fit into the culture of investment banking (more on this below) and I was hoping to hear your guys' perspectives and advice on how I could fit in better.
I'm...+19 by indianbankerboy in IB
- Hey guys - this group was very helpful to me 10 years ago when it was 2008 and I graduated and was looking to be an analyst from a non-target school in Texas. I started as an an investment analyst for a REPE fund.
Fast forward - I found my niche in real estate syndication and have now:
1. ...+17 by baylormale in RE
- There are a lot of conflicting views on this but every other day I see a post about WeWorks massive debt.
I also saw a post of a girl on LinkedIn that was offered a position, and then it was stripped away from her because they wanted her to sign a contract saying all future start up rights...+17 by isa2130953 in OFF
- @WallStreetOasis.com" has been invaluable to me since I decided 5 years ago to make a career change into commercial real estate (from non finance) so its my turn to give back. I hope my story can help some people.
* Extreme non-target school (undergrad and MBA)
*...+15 by luv2speed in RE
- Ex GS Banker; currently an associate at a megafund (90bn). Offer to join a new, 250m fund and gain some more well-rounded experience (plus, if the fund succeeds, the upside is pretty tantalizing). Am I shooting myself in the foot by leaving the comfort of a brand name?+15 by CraigDoodly in PE
- Currently at a BB in Ops and been here for 2 years. There’s an internal program to move to IBD for which I’ve made great connections and think I have a high probability (but certainly no guarantee) of making it. Process won’t conclude for another 2 months. Meanwhile I’ve received an...+12 by Burner99 in IB
- I have done one of these AMAs ~2 years ago but it's been forever and I figured it was time for another.
- Went to Target West Coast school with just "ok" IB alumni base, 4.0 GPA, economics major
- Regional banking / VC internship freshman and sophomore...+12 by Almost there lol in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jul24Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 7/24-7/268:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Jul26WSO Hong Kong Meetup: Fri July 26th, 7pm, Chao Ciao7:00 EDT Central
- Jul29For 2 days only, FREE SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app!(All day) Online
- Aug02Rewind - Amazon Pitchbook M&A Deal Analysis + Q&A – 12am ET, 8/2(All day) Online