My grandfather is 91 and my grandmother just turned 80. When my grandfather was younger, he was working in the construction field and the company where he used to work failed. His boss did not have the money to pay him so he offered him a backhoe. During few years, my grandfather build a very nice place.
- Location : 47.855918, -2.114210 on google maps (Brittany, France)
- Around 6 acres.
- 1 very large pound (0.8 acres) and another small (0.3 acres)
- The large pound has a big waterfall in the middle and
- The large pound also has a very nice terrace on it (yeah, on it) where you can invite up to 30 people)
- A lot of fish in both pound
- You can swim, the water is clean
- A little house in hood
- A forest
- A lot of nice places to chill in the nature
- A ground ball
- There is a lot of vegetation everywhere, this is really nice, this is not just 2 random pounds.
- No electricity and water
- We don't have the right to build a real house
- Far from everything
My parents wants to sell it for EU120k but I don't think it's a good thing. My grand parents worked really hard all their life to build that thing. I am asking my parents for pictures, but all of my friends told me it's like paradise and they are from the countryside, so I can't imagine what is like if someone who never left Paris if he is coming here. What I was thinking to do :
- Rent that place for companies seminar or for people who are living in cities and wants to get out for a week or two. Activites can be fishing, hunting or visiting some local farms and being a farmer for one day.
Do you think we should sell that place? Otherwise, what can we do? (keep in mind that is 1 hour from a large city, Rennes and Rennes is 2.5 hours away from Paris in train)