Blackrock Full-time Analyst 2021-Europe
Hi everyone,
I unfortunately missed the deadline for the FT posts, now there are only "Aladdin Client Services" and "Sales and Relationship Management" available in Edinburgh. Since you only have one shot per year to get recruited, do you think I should wait for May and August 2021 posts to be available?
I've already graduated in February 2020 so the other posts such as internships don't fit me.
Does anyone also have any thoughts on the Client services, relationship management and sales posts?
Thank you!
Dolor in fugiat voluptate dolorem possimus. Cupiditate error dolorem porro hic quas dolores modi. Autem enim laudantium enim natus sint quis qui.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...