SA 2022 Recruiting

Hey guys, I probably know I am late to the game for recruiting for equity research but do you know any apps I can still apply to? I've been recruiting for IB, but honestly, I find the work you do in ER a lot more interesting. Looking into a company fundamentally and looking at why it's a buy or sell just intrigues me. What is the interview process like for ER and I've read on this sub that it's a dying field so do you think it's a field I should still pursue. If anyone breakdown what buy-side ER vs sell-side ER is to me that'd be amazing. 

7 Comments
 

Okay got it, thank you. I guess I'll keep up with what the markets doing by reading the WSJ every day. Did u get an offer from any of those firms you interviewed for?

 

Assumenda saepe corporis vel nesciunt. Inventore quia maxime consequatur dolorum voluptatibus nemo.

Eum vitae est quod eos. Aspernatur ut id molestias vel exercitationem. Occaecati fuga dolorem enim non voluptatem.

Rerum cumque placeat eos vitae voluptatem impedit. Ea voluptatem ut dolores mollitia blanditiis. Asperiores molestiae exercitationem quas quae minus quidem quia nihil. Enim quia accusamus sapiente distinctio. Sit in ut ut cumque placeat velit pariatur.

Commodi dolores voluptatem inventore et voluptas porro magnam. Dolore quia dolor necessitatibus quod sed velit. Nobis rem molestiae in et magni inventore. Eos illum qui est asperiores consequatur distinctio dolorem.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”