2.88 GPA.. do I have a chance?
Hello all,
I graduated a little over a year ago from a CUNY college... I know ... not that great. I graduated with a 2.88/4.0 Cumulative GPA. I work in retail banking for over 6 years now, after a dreadful year of searching for jobs in Finance and having no luck I opted into taking the GRE. I took the exam a few times and finally got a decent score. 158/170 Verbal 167/170 Quant (325/340). I was looking to get into a B school - Ideally NYU Full-Time MBA, what do you think my chances are? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
.
2.88 GPA is going to hurt, but you never know. Looking at the latest class profile, the GPA's ranged from 2.84-3.99 so it isn't impossible. Just gotta crush your essays and have a little bit of luck on your side. Best of luck.
Molestiae a voluptatem nostrum autem. Sed mollitia vitae est quod dolorem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...