BB CEO Rankings
Rankings the Buldge Bracket CEOs 1 through 9
2) - Jane Fraser: Only woman CEO out of the 9 banks in an industry that's predominantly men, Harvard and Cambridge grad, born in Scotland, and she plays golf with Tiger Woods I mean this chick's a badass
3) - Jes Staley: This guy's a savage. He's a sailor, he also worked for JP Morgan in Brazil during the Latin America crisis and spearheaded a lot of their operations there, he's boys with Jamie, and to top it off his grandfather nearly bankrupted JP Morgan so he comes from a line of savages
4) - Brian Moynihan: I mean this guys got a lot going on for him, he didn't even wanna go into finance at first he was studying law at brown university and notre dame, he's got some swag but I'm putting him low because he joined because of a merger with FleetBoston Financial
5) - David Solomon: I mean let's face it, he's never gonna be as good as Lloyd. So let's just see what he has going for him. He is the CEO of Goldman Sachs and they got ranks on the tables, and he's a DJ and has some fire EDM music so that's another plus. He's also a surfer and goes to California to surf, and not to mention has a ginormous satellite office a minute boat ride away from the headquarters. However, putting him at a 5 because he's just never gonna be as good as Lloyd, and doesn't have that swag to him
6) - James Gorman: First and foremost, he took a pay cut in his compensation package, he literally said "If Morgan Stanley employees are unhappy, they can leave", and he enjoys reading spy novels. However, he does have an Australian accent so he's got that going for him.
7) - Thomas Gottstein: Literally just started in 2020 succeeding Tidjane so I'm putting him seventh, would've put Tidjane third if he was still CEO because he's an absolute savage. However, gotta give it to Thomas because he's got that swag to him.
Have to include a picture of Tidjane as well just for honorary purposes and because I miss the man:
8) - Ralph Hamers: Ralph is what we call a special situation. He's got the swag in him and he's got the brains, he just joined the game very late (late 2020). Not to mention him being affiliated with UBS and whether UBS should even be considered a buldge bracket bank; I'd rather put god forsaking than UBS
9) - Christian Sewing: I mean this guy was an intern at and stayed there his entire life and he's the most boring CEO out of the 9 banks, he's a bum. Not to mention he also brags about reducing carbon emissions since 2012 by 60%, like congrats man join the league tables first