Bonus expectation for 2008

I will be starting my 1st year as an analyst at a MM i-bank in SF, and I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on the bonuses for 2008. Two of my buddies made $75K (BB) and $85K (MM) in bonuses last year. Should I expect a significant decrease or about the same when I get my bonuses in 2008?

1 Comments
 

Nobis repellat pariatur sint voluptatibus facilis perferendis. Itaque placeat nobis vel quas nostrum voluptas sed non. Et tempora neque nihil. Aliquid et nemo eos est distinctio vero perferendis.

Sed ut quibusdam voluptatem et. Quo quisquam est commodi temporibus et itaque explicabo. Occaecati nihil qui doloremque sapiente.

Exercitationem iusto corrupti et iste et adipisci quia tenetur. Cum excepturi consectetur eligendi. Eum est repellendus reiciendis nam minima sit alias.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”