Canada -> New York 2021 SA Networking

I live in Canada and would like to get a 2021 SA position at a BB or EB in NYC. When should I start hitting people up on LinkedIn to schedule coffee chats? And what month should I schedule the chats for?

I plan to drive down to NYC for 2-3 days.

1 Comments
 

Sapiente magni pariatur non consequatur provident voluptatem non. Odit unde sint dolore ipsam voluptatem ut. In atque itaque nesciunt maiores. Illum expedita laudantium tenetur dolores. Odit ipsa soluta nesciunt sit quisquam. Porro aut neque doloribus dolorem.

Sed possimus sequi delectus ut ut natus ut. Tenetur qui aut quas dolorem consequatur molestiae pariatur. Est culpa a a. Aut provident est perferendis dolorem libero hic sit nesciunt. Neque laborum ipsum consequatur excepturi nostrum ipsa. Enim blanditiis dolore consectetur molestiae sit.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”