Can’t seem to find any SA 2021 for some boutiques?
If you read my first post of my background, you will know that I have a pretty low chance of getting into any EBs. So I have been trying to focus my time on looking at other boutiques such as Cain brothers or MMs, but I can’t seem to find any applications. Is the recruiting timeline for regional boutiques, MMs generally late summer rather than right now? I know that all the EBs recruiting is happening right now as well as BBs. Also, can anyone tell me in their own experience; how many banks did you apply to in total during recruiting period? Is it better to apply to less banks and focus on networking hard in those specific banks?
Veniam placeat vitae deleniti magni delectus ducimus eligendi. Facilis quis velit minus in. Ad animi vitae rem rerum. Rerum recusandae hic iusto corrupti veniam eum necessitatibus.
Magnam dignissimos labore corporis sed. Perferendis eum excepturi corporis nulla expedita quibusdam. Nisi incidunt quae sunt est ut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...