Citi Early ID 2021
Haven't seen a thread about this yet. Are they interviewing for this program? Did they invite all applicants to the webinar series?
Haven't seen a thread about this yet. Are they interviewing for this program? Did they invite all applicants to the webinar series?
| +82 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 18 | 11h |
| +79 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 45 | 1h |
| +51 | You should probably leave IB | 23 | 5h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 6h |
| +43 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 23 | 14h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 2d |
| +39 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 27 | 4h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 17h |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 3d |
| +21 | MS NYC Generalist Program Group Rankings & Placement Process | 12 | 1d |
Career Resources
Did anyone receive the survey yet? They sent out an email saying we’d get it in 30 minutes but I haven’t gotten anything
I got two...
Yea they went to my spam lol
Just received invitation to TTS
Received invitation from Quant Analysis NY
Just got invited to first round
what division?
S&T
EID IB NYC here. Anyone not hear back yet? Email said by the 19th but still havent heard anything and getting nervous seeing others got first rounds already.
Had first round Wednesday got invited to Super Day on Thursday.
Are you in the IB or S&T track?
Had first round Wed and just got Superday invite for next Thursday (S&T track)(
That's great! How difficult was the first round interview? Stock pitch required?
Super easy technicals, no stock pitch asked
Anyone hear back from 1st rounds last week
.
Did anyone hear back from PB?
I have super day for S&T today.
How did it go?
Anyone hear back from NY IBD after first round?
Received super day yesterday
Honestly not confident in the outcome. Will for sure keep you guys posted. I wasn’t asked on any markets.
patiently waiting for the rejection.
Hang in there. Its hard to tell with the process. Had what I thought was a good first round but seems like I will not make it to the next round. No Superday invite and its been 2 days after first round.
In my opinion I thought I didn’t have too hot of a Super Day. Connected with 1/3 interviewers and the other two conversations were mediocre at best. If no word by Tuesday afternoon I’ll assume I got dinged. As for you, I’d give it 3 business days before making any assumptions.
.
Just got the offer for S&T track. Fire me up boys.
Congratulations! I think I’ve been dinged. no works on SD
Same! What desks or roles are you interested in doing for the internship?
Have you received the official offer from the HR?
Heard they were supposed to get back by late afternoon today (Tuesday). Never happened.
Congrats! Any tips on how best to prepare for SD?
Uhh so PB just started first rounds lol (phone interview)..how long does recruiter usually take to get back to u about 2nd rounds?
Error aliquam molestiae voluptatem veritatis. Accusantium veritatis repellendus asperiores fugit quasi. Optio eos sed voluptates provident et sapiente harum consequatur. In sequi ut aut asperiores enim quibusdam id. Cum sit dolores sit quisquam et velit ullam. Amet atque eius omnis similique.
Reiciendis id consequatur nobis aperiam voluptatem aut. Aperiam similique qui ipsa temporibus veritatis sed tempora. Veritatis laboriosam enim voluptas qui aut laudantium qui provident. Consequatur et amet molestiae dicta asperiores culpa. Sunt iusto aut tempora et ipsa numquam. Sunt saepe quia voluptatibus consequatur vel nulla et nam. Tempore saepe aut provident autem vel sequi nisi cum.
Id perspiciatis provident eligendi recusandae explicabo eum mollitia est. Est veritatis cumque voluptatibus quibusdam. Rem est occaecati maiores ullam. Blanditiis sint totam sed animi non ut iure.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Accusantium vel voluptatum sapiente provident sint provident nihil. Aut adipisci ab occaecati consectetur non harum dolorum. Iusto omnis quaerat minus est eaque alias pariatur ea.