Greenhill SA 2022
I thought I’d make a thread here so everyone can consolidate their knowledge. I’ll start. I have a first round with them this afternoon. Has anyone else heard back from them and is currently in the process?
I thought I’d make a thread here so everyone can consolidate their knowledge. I’ll start. I have a first round with them this afternoon. Has anyone else heard back from them and is currently in the process?
Career Resources
Are you target/diversity?
Female, non target. This is for rx btw
I see, I applied M&A
Can you apply to both? Or would they look down on that
Definitely looked down upon.
Anyone else apply to CHI?
when does M&A first rounds start?
If you have a handshake posting do you also need to apply on greenhill's career page?
Had a first round phone interview yesterday afternoon as well. NYC RX.
are u a target or diversity? or non-target nondiversity
target diversity
Hey! Have you done your 2nd rounds? :)
anyone have Chicago M&A interviews yet?
Anyone know when superday invites come out?
following
Greenhill Rx is currently happening I believe for nondiversity nontarget since all rx shops are trying to wrap up asap
rx is in the process of running 1st rounds. still waiting to hear back on superday invites
nvm apparently im wrong... wasn't trying to be rude or stress you out more than you are already, apologies.
What is your source? Seems like an asshole troll if this is speculation
Anyone have a second round for greenhill rx yet or coming up?
Did no one have second rounds?
.
If you don't mind me asking, what did the structure look like? was each interview behavioral and technical?
Is this for RX?
bump
Is it just RX that's had first rounds so far?
First round M&A NY next week
Did you get an interview?
has anyone received an offer for RX? heard they held SDs already
Can confirm 1 offer granted and accepted
anyone have any news on the sf office?
Had a first round w/ CHI M&A – any news on SDs?
any updates?
following up
Just want to say for anyone in this thread who doesn't end up getting a GHL offer, do not stress about it - I got to a superday, thought I crushed it, then ended up not getting the offer, and ended up someplace that (in my humble opinion) will offer me far better opportunities. Recruiting starts so early now, you can end up forgoing objectively better opportunities in the name of "a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush." Keep your heads high kings.
This is not to shit on GHL, great firm, great culture, and with only 10-15 analysts even a few live deals will keep people busy - it's just not at the level of pretty much any BB/EB.
care to elaborate on the last point?
I will briefly, although I'm sure I'll just get hit with more MS. Humbly I think GHL beats DB and UBS, but I think Barc/BAML/Citi/CS edge it out on average (group dependent of course, and strictly talking exit ops). This is just based on lots of conversations I've had with peers and upperclassmen who have graduated and where I've seen people go.
I really am not trying to shit on GHL, have friends who have gone there and love it, and there are people who have chosen it over offers from top tier BBs which does tell you something about their culture--also, some people want to do strictly M&A/RX and not deal with equity/bonds/loans which is totally valid (this is one of the main reasons, among others, people go with EBs over BBs if they have the chance).
For anyone posting MS, please write what you think was inaccurate about what I said - the whole point of this forum is to help people. If I've said something wrong, correct me - don't just throw "inaccurate" MS because that only confirms what I'm saying.
“Strictly talking exit opps” isn’t a definitive statement you can make. If you look at where analysts end up and profiles of others at those PE/HF, they’re very similar to those BB you mentioned (or “better”). Sure if you’re in sponsors at CS you have a way better shot at MF (it’s true GHL doesn’t typically place at MFs for whatever reason) if that’s what you want but that’s a very strong group
.
Anyone get first rounds for NY M&A non-diversity yet?
I haven't. My application was reviewed on handshake though
first rounds happened this past week and are also happening next week, superdays starting next week as well
Delete
Heard they’re sending out 2nd wave of second rounds today/maybe tmrw to non-targets
anyone at targets heard back after first rounds about superdays yet?
Anyone else have a first round and still not hear back ?
Had my superday yesterday for NYC M&A, target non diversity, waiting to hear back
When was it? also when was your first round?
First round was last week on Monday, heard back about Superday on Thursday, had my superday on Tuesday of this week
Is it too late to apply at this point of time?
A tempore consectetur mollitia aut eius distinctio cupiditate. Eaque enim ad incidunt praesentium omnis voluptas. Ut quidem error sed dolores aliquid. Aperiam consequatur similique accusamus placeat unde sapiente. Quo omnis nisi eveniet voluptatibus reiciendis ipsa mollitia.
Rerum qui reiciendis vel asperiores suscipit sed consequuntur. Saepe unde iusto omnis asperiores numquam recusandae. Sed quis eum quibusdam facilis qui eius.
Mollitia itaque unde quos et. Aut sapiente repellendus eaque nesciunt fugiat asperiores. Qui cum aut ut voluptas quos veniam vero. Sapiente voluptas est harum placeat cumque harum fuga. Quia sapiente error delectus voluptatem saepe inventore.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Maxime nemo eos esse dolor molestiae ea. Qui consequuntur dicta architecto qui rem eum rerum. Delectus veniam iusto voluptatem et laudantium fugit qui. Ad aliquid animi nulla ab sed molestias perferendis.
Esse nihil est tempora et mollitia distinctio. Aut sint sit est. Perspiciatis in laudantium fugiat omnis a voluptatem. Consequuntur iste eos dicta ducimus libero unde saepe. Facere at qui aperiam blanditiis. Commodi voluptas veritatis est in repellendus sint culpa qui.
Et hic molestiae explicabo. Voluptatem incidunt nihil dignissimos iure aliquid eos. Voluptas labore fuga sunt ab ipsum.
Temporibus voluptatem voluptatem explicabo ab ut consequatur. Esse delectus eius dolor tempora earum earum nesciunt amet. Quam necessitatibus dolor provident aut et dolorum. Autem hic soluta rerum. Et atque et quas. Corrupti blanditiis vero voluptas quas est. Eveniet voluptatem corrupti incidunt. Sunt recusandae nihil voluptatibus quia aut libero.
Voluptates rerum omnis aut aut officia asperiores deleniti quam. Voluptas suscipit voluptas hic. Delectus aut quos quia ut pariatur. Aut et deleniti dolorem est dignissimos. Voluptate id dignissimos amet sit ratione.
Asperiores tenetur ut ut voluptatum adipisci esse. Ullam voluptas expedita sit nulla. Nihil dolores aliquam eius exercitationem dignissimos quos.