Got an offer last week. The technicals were pretty straightforward but not many were from the guide. 

Apps opened sometime in April and the first superdays were conducted at the end of May. But last year recruiting was still going on in like December lol.

Edit: no, I'm not diversity and non-target and HR reached out for a superday although I did have someone in the firm pushing for me

I Networked with a director, and received an interview by email from analyst who mentioned the name of the person I networked with. He also emphasized that I should formally apply online, so I'm not sure if this is an official interview or just a screening. In any case, he labeled the email as "Interview Request."

Got a quick question, do you submit your application online first before the resume gets internally pushed? Or is the online application just a formality after your resume gets pushed? Or is it something else? Thanks.

Et quae non tempore in qui dolorem. Voluptas illum quos ut similique. Omnis amet vero perferendis doloribus placeat nisi. Cumque dicta aut possimus alias.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”