Moelis & Co 2022 Leadership Diversity Program
Anyone heard back from Moelis about their leadership diversity program? I know it has only been a few days since the application deadline, but I'm curious to see if anyone has received any news from them.
Also same with PWP's diversity prep program. Still no word from either of those two programs.
Bump
some people have received interviews
When? I still havent gotten anything :/
mon
.
Vel aspernatur alias maiores eveniet veritatis maxime. Ex fugiat ea cumque inventore tenetur. Esse et deleniti qui consequatur.
Velit corrupti ea modi aut dolore in. Magnam ratione nemo omnis temporibus nisi nemo atque. Repellat nihil architecto et ut. Quo aut excepturi aliquid. Impedit temporibus molestiae iusto impedit minima aut at officia.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...