RBC 2021-2022 COVID policies

At a NY BB focused on energy. Seeing some roles at RBC that look interesting - that being said, I am not sure how the Canadian banks handled COVID. I understand that NYC firms were pressured by the government for the initial vaccine series, but straight up, I'm not working for a company that required booster shots. That is final, that is it, there is nothing that will change my mind on this. It's why I've passed on Jefferies Energy since I have confirmed with former employees that they required boosters.

Anyone at or was at RBC who can comment? And guys to be clear, I'm not interested in debating COVID - I am asking what their COVID policy was. If you disagree with my take, that is fine, but go argue about it on the off topic forum.

4 Comments
 

can confirm that most banks don't ask about vaccination status anymore. i believe the reasoning is that the government no longer needs to pressure them to do so since the bolus of the population is already vaccinated. please opine if i am incorrect.

 

Tempora magnam laborum et quos harum. Sit id consequatur maxime quisquam in ex ea. Commodi perferendis harum harum adipisci est eius.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”