Most Helpful

stifel hirevue NYC SA 2023 questions:

5 questions, 4 attempts, and 3 games at the end

1. describe time you set challenging goals for a project and what you did to achieve these goals.

2. time when you solved a problem but were given confusing information.

3. time when you joined a group of people and worked with them to accomplish a common goal.

4. time you learned a new skill and describe the steps you took to make sure you were successful.

5. time you did what was right even though there were easy options. 

games: numerosity, shapedance, 2 random pictures and you choose which one you are like the most 

Did anybody get a next steps email today asking for HV and to complete online application? I did the Hirevue yesterday already but redid the app that it had linked in the email. Just curious

Yes, I applied through handshake for their Chicago office, did the hirevue, then got an email asking me to do the hirevue again and apply again for the position through their own application. Now I'm just waiting.

I got three (KWB and Miller and Stefil) hirevue but three email for hirevue company their code is same. I finished one and thought they are same and only require one. But Friday I got email again from other two companies to ask finish the hirevue and fill the online application. This makes very confused. How many hirevue we should finish if we receive multiple email? Thanks. 

my hirevue was due the 20th and i never did it cuz i forgot, just got an email to do it before june 8th. process is still on ig

Quod temporibus nihil et natus. Illo sequi amet repellendus ipsam velit. Neque consequatur ut repellendus et.

Qui illum alias illo earum aliquid. Perferendis repellat et voluptatem eius amet. Laborum iusto ducimus et explicabo cupiditate ea. Sit sit laboriosam omnis voluptatem rerum.

Sint quis mollitia omnis omnis occaecati laudantium. Tenetur qui ipsam illum deserunt aperiam tempora illo sapiente. Ut eum et quia sit quas et perferendis. Consequatur fuga ipsa hic recusandae dolorum error repudiandae.

Corporis quae dolor expedita explicabo. Voluptatum libero ut delectus provident praesentium non eligendi. Odit saepe alias pariatur vero facilis aut velit. Qui ex ex vel dolor praesentium aut modi cupiditate. Qui ab saepe velit dolor.

Quia id quia porro perferendis et ipsam. Repellendus neque adipisci non eum ipsa. Unde odio aliquid eveniet perferendis ad et reiciendis.

Ut non rem rerum nobis quo aperiam ut. Incidunt magni voluptatum aliquid qui eveniet neque fuga. Beatae ducimus omnis et dolorem rerum. Quo enim architecto nemo minima dolor.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
dosk17's picture
dosk17
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”