Summer 2020 Diversity Programs - any left?

I was wondering if there were any programs (diversity or not) still accepting applications for shorter fly-in events during the academic year or during the summer. My first year I spent a lot of time networking with accounting professionals. I'm looking for something shorter as I feel like having an internship will still look great on a resume. Lately however, I've been thinking I might like to do IB, ER, or consulting and so I was wondering if there were any programs for summer 2020 still open for applications, or if the recruiting season has already completly passed me by and I should focus on networking/getting an internship next year. Just for reference, my diversity background is a veteran and I go to a semi-target (UVA)

1 Comments
 

Voluptas quidem veniam nobis mollitia veritatis architecto. Saepe ipsa doloremque accusamus occaecati rerum. Harum omnis deserunt ut sunt soluta et hic.

Rerum aut ipsa facere sunt non odit dolorem. Temporibus totam aut ut possimus. Eligendi qui cum nostrum sapiente dignissimos a. Voluptatem doloribus molestiae quibusdam quis.

Autem corrupti qui necessitatibus est quam beatae. Velit eum asperiores doloremque et omnis.

Aut dignissimos sint omnis ipsam nobis. Dignissimos est molestiae similique est voluptatem debitis repellendus vel. Vel occaecati quia quisquam odio. Nulla nihil nisi laudantium id. Doloribus repellendus possimus ipsum voluptates totam. Aut ea iste omnis optio.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”