UBS Sophomore SA 2022
The app for juniors has been up for a few weeks but there isn't anything for the sophomore program. Does anyone have any info on the timeline? Threads from last year show conflicting information.
The app for juniors has been up for a few weeks but there isn't anything for the sophomore program. Does anyone have any info on the timeline? Threads from last year show conflicting information.
Career Resources
I remember applying to the sophomore program last year in August. I think I checked in June, and it wasn't open then.
Bunk
They usually accelerate people from Tomorrow’s Talent Program first. Should be happening soon
Following
Any updates?
I'm only seeing a global markets soph program on the website, does anyone know when the IB one will get posted?
Following
following
IB opened today! no HV/SD from S&T yet
anyone knows the general timeline?
bump
Does anyone know if the program is mainly diversity or not?
anyone got 1st rounds?
Anyone hear back yet? Submitted my application and assessments about a week ago but nothing yet
applied in early sept, nothing yet
dude I got rejected almost instantly lmao, maybe because I needed a a visa scholarship? idk what dinged me :/
Received sonru one way interview today
same
Did you get a superday?
I just applied right now for fun and I received some online assessments. Based on the time I applied I really am not expecting too much though lol
anyone heard back from Sonru?
Saw someone on LinkedIn with an offer
Applied first week of September but so far haven’t heard anything since the assessments.
I haven't heard anything either.
bump any updates? I haven't heard anything after doing the assessments
got a SD for soph global markets for this week, anyone know what to expect?
Same boat. Saw a couple of posts on linkedin regarding those who accepted offers already so I’m keeping my expectations low.
got a SD for soph global markets for this week, anyone know what to expect?
Haven’t heard of anyone who got a SD yet so honestly not much to fall back on. But given how you’ve got the SD just be authentic and considering how this is for a sophomore program wouldn’t expect to be grilled on anything.
Is UBS still filling spots for this role or is it basically filled? I heard that they take very, very few sophomores so not sure if all offers have been extended.
Friend attended a superday yesterday. Anyone hear back?
Aut totam eveniet nihil voluptas quia. Voluptatibus reiciendis eos a ducimus nemo cumque quod consequatur. Fugiat repellat enim aut et autem delectus quo nam. Et dolores illo at.
In iusto consequuntur eos vero voluptatem pariatur. Nulla libero magnam occaecati modi dolor quo. Quis porro harum voluptatem.
Qui perspiciatis nostrum a dolor omnis fuga. Cumque est earum rem omnis beatae veritatis. Dolorem voluptatibus ratione maiores quis perferendis est.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Non quaerat natus quia dicta eveniet. Sunt quis amet autem nam magni qui unde aspernatur. Rerum aliquam nesciunt voluptatem temporibus dolores sit.
Incidunt tempora omnis molestiae illum ut voluptatem voluptates. Quasi et eveniet qui aut. Fuga dolorem est ipsum distinctio culpa. Consequuntur nemo repellendus ratione esse possimus dolor.
Minima non tempora atque aut eaque voluptas quisquam et. Similique et repudiandae alias repudiandae perferendis. Excepturi porro facere rerum unde. Qui illo magnam placeat reiciendis officiis et rerum. Sed quibusdam inventore non est ullam occaecati voluptas. Nisi cum quam repellendus delectus. Dolorem temporibus eaque consequatur praesentium iste.