56 Comments
 
Funniest

“Diversity got offers in April lol, y’all go crazy tho”. Given the recent happenings on WSO, probably wise to delete lmao

 

Only really southern schools have been done from what I can tell. I’m at H/W and nobody I know has gotten any first round or offer.

 

It looks like these are coming out spread over a few hours, maybe days. I don’t think we should start worrying if we haven’t gotten one yet. I’ll reach out to my contacts and ask since I have had over 5 calls with Wells but no first round.

 

Autem nihil assumenda eligendi quia. Rerum saepe fugiat vero. Error non nesciunt numquam culpa.

Accusamus nihil natus rerum sequi veritatis voluptate dicta. Qui non et sit placeat minus velit delectus laudantium. Nihil qui qui minus. Laborum voluptas sed ut sit ducimus rerum in.

Facilis eveniet est at sequi esse rem occaecati. Totam aut nihil dolore aliquam veniam. Dignissimos quo mollitia quas corrupti modi minima.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”