Wells Fargo 2026 SA HireVue (IB)
Anyone get the Wells Fargo HireVue for IB? What’s WF looking for in an SA/any past questions? I didn’t network for this bank so I might be cooked
Anyone get the Wells Fargo HireVue for IB? What’s WF looking for in an SA/any past questions? I didn’t network for this bank so I might be cooked
| +86 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 52 | 9h |
| +86 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 19 | 7h |
| +71 | You should probably leave IB | 26 | 18h |
| +49 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 25 | 4h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 1d |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 3d |
| +41 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 12h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 8 | 1d |
| +23 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 8 | 13h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 1d |
Career Resources
just got the hirevue and also didnt network, do we hvae any idea of whats on it
it's 4 behaviorals (why Wells + different STAR questions).
Did the HireVue allow retries?
Do you remember any specific questions that were asked?
What is a STAR question?
bump, have any done it before and have any insights?
Bump. Did some networking but it clearly doesn’t matter. Haven’t done it yet
Got hirevue with a lot of networking but I guess that may not have mattered too much lol. Planning to do it Sunday I think.
It asked me if I could be a vegetable what would I want to be
Does anyone know how the hirevues got distributed? Was a target with a 3.8+ and networked a good bit and got rejected.
I have no clue. I am non target with 4.0 and great experience with referral from a VP. Never got a HV
Semi target (non target for wells), 3.9, no experience, networked with one guy, got HV. Seems random
You may have received an email this morning saying it was a mistake. Same thing happened to me
That is actually brutal, good luck with other apps tho
If I did not get an hirevue am I cooked?
probably
Give it this week
still havent got a hirevue and networked a bit and have strong resume. Am i cooked?
Just got an invite 10 mins ago so keep an eye out for it today
Same just got one
Same, just got mine earlier today
invite for first round ? Or just HV
Wells Fargo employees are unable to give referrals for university programs, only for full-time roles. Hirevues don't get sent at the same time either. Someone could be sent it today; someone could be sent it 2 weeks from now.
Not true, got referral today
Did anyone else get a Preference Form from California IBD?
i did, having trouble accessing tho
wonder if they get sent out to everybody that chose california
You gotta use VPN to access tho
accidentally double clicked start recording on first hirevue Q and it ended. any1 know campus recruitment email?
I got a HV this past week, 3.9 Non-target, networked a lot. Seems random.
Anyone know what questions are asked???
Was anyone able to access the IBD preference form? Who can we contact for help?
Took me about 2 minutes to load
Sent an email, mine isn’t working
Who did you contact
to everyone struggling to access the form—use incognito mode.
Did that, clicked survey, just went to same link
Any updates on what to do or who to contact?
Am I cooked if I didn’t get location preference or is it in waves.
semi target no networking but good experieince, got the hirevue and location preferences
in my hv invite they specified that their first interview cycle deadline is Jan 26 and after that their second one isn’t until April
Anyone hear back from wells after the hirevue yet?
Anyone hear back from wells post hirevue?
I already signed but I just heard back from the hirevue inviting me for r1 in IB, target school tho
Haven’t heard anything either but people have 1Rs already. maybe targets first? Am at semi target overall but no OCR from WF so probably WF non target
Had a first round with NY ECM this week.
How were questions?
How were questions like?
is spd out?
Anyone hear abt spd? I had r1 last wk with no updates
same
My spd invite came the next day
anyone have sd for markets?
Yes, mine came today
Anyone got SD coming up this week?
4.0 non target. I got HV but I didn't do it. I'm new to this.
Anyone get a HackerRank technical assessment for Markets? Got mine today but have no clue what to expect
did you get anything after that?
Yeah SD like 3 days after
hi hi, I'm in the same situation now, do you mind sharing a bit about what to expect? mine says mcq but idk whether to expect actual coding or numerical reasoning
Didn't interview for a coding role so mine had a lot of math, probability, and trading info
Hey I'm in a similar spot, I was wondering what the HackerRank ended up being like if you don't mind sharing? Not sure if I should expect coding or more probability/stat-based questions
Didn't interview for a coding role so mine had a lot of math, probability, and trading info
hey, I got a HackerRank as well for the 2026 markets summer internship. Do you mind sharing what topics the assessment included? Thank you, and please let me know!
IIRC there were lots of probability questions (think 20 red marbles), some general market questions (yield curve), and some basic trading stuff. Sorry i cant be more helpful
Anyone have the superday or know anything about the nature of the interview? Feel free to message me
Did anyone get an email that said reply to this email to move on to the next steps
Quia fugit quia facilis. Minus veniam aut cumque sapiente nostrum eius itaque rerum. Ad et et tempora labore tempora harum.
Facilis molestiae veniam quam. Et amet ipsum ratione delectus.
Et ad qui hic accusamus tenetur modi. Eos architecto perspiciatis modi beatae possimus reiciendis deleniti unde. Possimus sunt dicta neque sunt omnis ipsum. Inventore sit porro deleniti itaque. Animi dolorum nobis consequatur.
Quis enim qui quos ad facilis corrupti quaerat at. Velit aut laboriosam consequuntur provident nisi quae quisquam. Nam voluptas cum velit ipsum laboriosam. Quia accusamus laudantium esse aspernatur consectetur facere. Ea facere eveniet et et. Est nisi saepe corrupti qui.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Mollitia deserunt aut qui necessitatibus. Aut sit culpa et repellendus eligendi. Dignissimos mollitia eaque quia fugiat accusamus magni eum distinctio. Dolor possimus quis at sapiente blanditiis natus. Saepe maxime delectus doloremque voluptatibus non dolorum. Sit sed nesciunt distinctio tenetur voluptatem quidem est. Amet laudantium earum omnis delectus ut.
Voluptatem nostrum quo sed atque velit sequi. Quas autem rerum quis quasi. Assumenda ipsum dolorum molestias ea voluptas vel. Eligendi alias animi odit a minima soluta.
Recusandae ratione ratione assumenda dolore amet corporis. Rerum eligendi sunt quo nihil mollitia. Vitae non nihil atque iure non.
Architecto facere voluptas sit laborum occaecati in praesentium illum. Autem expedita id officiis reprehenderit. Sequi ut nisi reprehenderit mollitia vel facere molestiae. Sed ea eius maiores et cum. Amet laboriosam dolores dolor voluptatibus. Explicabo fuga eius aut velit repellendus. Aut at perferendis velit esse voluptatibus et.
Iste qui ut corrupti temporibus. Qui quia omnis illo quaerat.
Quis corporis delectus voluptas modi quo architecto nihil. Adipisci aut corrupti suscipit laboriosam error quas ipsam ducimus. Dolore neque deleniti eos.
Tenetur id ex necessitatibus architecto. Deserunt quia aut modi expedita et excepturi molestiae qui. Sed unde fuga ut.