Wells Fargo FT 2022
Anyone know what the recruiting timeline is/ has anyone heard back after applying? Seems their app was only open for 5 days
Anyone know what the recruiting timeline is/ has anyone heard back after applying? Seems their app was only open for 5 days
| +89 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 29 | 14h |
| +69 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 35 | 1h |
| +60 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 10 | 19h |
| +44 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 16 | 1d |
| +43 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 22 | 16h |
| +42 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 8 | 36m |
| +40 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 1d |
| +39 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 26 | 11h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 43m |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 2d |
Career Resources
Friend got interview without referral
target school?
Well known state school but non target for the firm since wells mostly targets southern schools
I have not heard back
did u network
not really
Any one else got group survey?
Yeah did you network?
got one, didn't network
Is group survey selective? Heard offers for current SA came out this past Friday so I'm wondering if they automatically sent surveys to everyone to start off the recruiting process or if they're actually selective.
Curious too, did not network but got the survey
same and didn't have any interview rounds
also wondering this, did you interview at all?
Nah, I didn't interview at all. It seems that there were some people who did interview last week tho who got the a preference survey as well. I'm guessing they went through the first wave of interviews already and now they're sending this survey to kick off the process for second wave.
I’m gonna assume that this an indication of first round interviews. Probably similar to jpm group preference survey.
Does anyone know if they're gonna go first round or straight to super?
Anyone hear anything yet?
Nothing yet, I think like most of the other banks they're starting in the coming weeks
Crunch szn lol
Anyone know how the process works? Are most roles based in Charlotte?
Really rough estimate here, but I feel like 50% are. The other 50% are spread over NYC, SF, Houston. There are middle market groups in many other cities as well.
Anyone get a first round / super day invite?
Got first round
Nice! Let us know how it goes! How many days in advance did you receive the invitation?
Which group?
Did you all get groinpreference survey
I did
Anyone know when the superday is
anyone get anything for Assos?
If we received preference email but didn't get email for first round, is it safe to assume we were not selected? Semi-new here, so sorry in advance for any silly questions!
I wouldn’t say that I think most interviews are this week though (based on group) I think the preference email was sent out to a lot of folks though. Just guessing here. I would say if you don’t get one by next week then yes
Anyone else do a first round and get a group preference survey?
yes that's the pipeline to the superday
Is superday group specific?
Is superday group specific?
Is superday group specific?
Yes, had first round interview last Friday (9/3). They asked preferences for groups in the interview too.
Still waiting to hear back if I got a group-specific superday or not.
How was the first round? Phone or Zoom? What type of questions did they ask?? Thank you!
No one else receive a reply yet?
Nothin yet
Any update? Been over a week since first round
I got a second round interview not sure if it’s a final round or what group specific
Nice, is it group specific or general?
Does anyone know if the groups are still in the process of reaching out? I had a friend get reached out to by FIG last week to set up a first round interview.
Had First and Final Round waiting to hear back - for FT I think some of it may be contingent on interns accepting/declining offers still and analysts leaving for possible buy-side / other roles
Interns only had 2 weeks and the internship ended two months ago
I know I was just saying that in terms of how many spots open up
What group did you interview for?
NYC ECM
what was the final round structured like? traditional superday format?
Not a typical superday - one on one interview with MD
Really surprised that not many people got interviews
Has anyone heard back after the superday?
When was your superday? Mine was thursday Oct 7 and hoping to hear back monday but idk. First round to superday took 2 weeks so they are moving kinda slow.
What group? I had last round interview in September
Following
Sed quia et voluptas eaque. Excepturi harum est est facere et ea dicta. Praesentium et quas placeat fugiat eveniet enim et.
Et possimus reiciendis qui consequatur. Quaerat provident non praesentium provident et. Dolor et et adipisci dolore voluptatem dolores doloremque. Et dolores sit itaque. Eligendi id quo officia deserunt.
Iusto adipisci labore ipsam saepe ut minus. Rem qui ipsam quas excepturi. Quae labore corrupti eaque.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Sed est ut quia asperiores assumenda. Quis ut sint assumenda. Distinctio facere cupiditate deleniti et. Voluptatem porro architecto voluptatum a.
Accusantium facilis aliquid eum quia consequuntur labore odio. Quos nobis consequatur iusto perferendis sed explicabo. Repellat incidunt aspernatur delectus voluptatum. Veniam temporibus ab est. Accusamus id eum distinctio et.
Itaque est minus qui aut. Est fugit aut excepturi omnis delectus culpa repudiandae facilis. Officiis et odio iste a. Quia unde quas culpa aperiam. Nobis doloribus voluptatem laboriosam mollitia consectetur autem et mollitia. Amet animi aut deserunt iure et iusto ipsam. Provident corrupti non earum atque repellat consectetur.
Velit natus consequatur omnis et est. Nesciunt veniam quo libero sed. Excepturi architecto sed itaque quaerat sunt aut. Dolores non dolor voluptatem eos omnis maxime ad.
Dicta porro quod deleniti quidem accusamus delectus. Minima sed dolorem quas laborum sunt repellat. Illum quas fuga et non blanditiis in iste. Inventore similique minima exercitationem saepe autem quia vitae. Ut quis eum dolorum corporis accusantium maiores culpa.
Sit eos exercitationem veniam ad voluptatum accusantium. Et et laboriosam autem unde. Similique dolores ab dolorem quisquam corporis corrupti autem occaecati. Tempora qui sequi ullam eaque aut consequatur vel.