2007 Summer Investment Banking Internships
Is it too late to apply?
Is it too late to apply?
| +21 | Big 4 audit to IB - have I made a terrible mistake? | 9 | 1d |
| +17 | How to line up a “burnout” exit from PE? | 8 | 2d |
| +12 | Internal Referrals Not Even Working | 1 | 3d |
| +10 | Cold walking in to firms to drop off CV and intro myself.. Good idea or not? | 2 | 2d |
| +10 | KKR Insurance FT27 | 12 | 4d |
| Getting into quant ? | 1 | 5d | |
| +6 | Background Check | 2 | 1d |
| +6 | Citi corporate banking | 5 | 1d |
| +3 | Updated Views on Sunstone Partners | 0 | 1d |
| +3 | Exits to AI | 1 | 3d |
Career Resources
I dont think so...Every internship application is open till mid Jan
Disclaimer: The post above has been made by someone who is not currently employed in IBD, and has not had an interview yet...
have you heard back from any of your applications yet?
.
I applied for ML, JP, and Deustche bank and heard nothing from them. Applied for Morgan Stanley and they already rejected me. LoL
So you only applied to 4 places? I applied to over 35...But then again I'm at a nontarget.
Has anybody heard back with a "no" yet? Is any firm letting you actually know if you're not getting first round with them?
i got rejected by Citigroup...damn this is hard heh
ceendy, where do you go to school and how did you apply to MS?
Yeah, I applied to 35... heard back from 3
I've heard of Citi giving no's for online apps. I havent gotten any answer from them tho.
Citi S&T sent me an email and Lazard sent me snail mail (both saying no).
im pretty sure GS, CS, and ML have already given out offers
They might've made some/most offers already but ML is starting on referral candidates only at the end of the month.
GS hasn't given out all offers yet. Their is a sales and trading superday on February 23rd, according to my friend in FICC
respect.
I applied to about 30, heard back from one third of them. interviews with JPMorgan and HLHZ along with some boutique banks in ny.
and wow, offers from three banks as a sophomore is incredibly impressive. wharton?
Anyone apply to TWP?
Dolorum excepturi et enim deleniti alias et. Repellat consequatur laudantium odio sequi fuga nesciunt. Velit cum porro quia vel rerum. Alias magnam possimus est animi accusantium animi aut expedita. Vel repudiandae veritatis non nam. Cum beatae recusandae a aperiam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...