Oppenheimer FT 2024 Recruiting
Hello everyoneHello everyone,
Oppenheimer opened a position for FT in NYC for 2024, I thought it might be helpful to start a conversation about it.
Anyone gone through the process already ? What to expect ?
Hello everyoneHello everyone,
Oppenheimer opened a position for FT in NYC for 2024, I thought it might be helpful to start a conversation about it.
Anyone gone through the process already ? What to expect ?
Career Resources
just want to say their base is 90, which is way below street. Exits are lmm pe (maybe-maybe mm pe), and they run lean. Please be mindful of this.
was gonna apply until i saw base is 90k, shit is not worth it to be grinding for that.
I was an analyst 2* in 2021 and my all-in was 265k. Yes, it was a bull market but don't let the base deceive you.
I heard that bonus are higher compared to others firms, so the total salary at the end would be almost the same. true or not ? do not know nyc very well, I guess with the salary + bonus you reach 150-160 ( am I wrong ? ), are these numbers not a lot for NYC ?
Their bonus is indeed higher than other firms since the base is 10k lower than street. This is confirmed.
There base is 10k lower than street, but the bonus is more than 10k above street. Doesn't that makeup for it?
Congrats on Barbie
Heard their base used to still be 70 only 2-3 years ago when everyone was already at 85-100… Have not seen too many good exits of late either given M&A deal flow
Thanks a lot
any updates?
,.
is this FT?
Anyone had any updates in communication from Oppenheimer?
Got an email asking if I was still interested or had any competing processes, and that they'd get in touch in the next couple of weeks.
Got the same^ think it went out to everybody?
I just got an email from Fandango about that movie
Did anyone get a response after replying to the email? I responded to the email and clicked the link at the bottom but the link just brings me to a page saying "we are no longer accepting applications"
Didn’t get a response. Don’t know what that link is for
It’s in the theater. Can watch it after Barbie the movie.
Any update in communication
Nothing. Radio silent
Nothing yet as well^ maybe we’ll get something this week?
Well, nothing this week.
Bump
Just got an email this morning for first round interview
Same - what’s ur background?
Non target non diversity
Rip no first round, thought I had a pretty strong resume too
Sorry man! How strong? Just curious to see how selective they were.
Same here - best of luck. Are you currently at a bank?
Want to take convo to pm?
Non-target here as well, undergrad, with 1-year experience in M&A. Any advice since you seem to have things figured out?
pm?
Advice on what sorry?
not sure, haven't seen the movie yet. Will let you know.
What groups did you hear back from for R1s?
Tech HBU
RX
PM me
Anyone hear back from round 1?
No but I heard from a friend who talked to someone in the firm that if you haven't heard back yet it's rejected.
got HC first round interview, mostly resume-based questions
Has anyone gotten a second round?
HR reached back out to me saying I will get a first round soon…. I guess they are still filtering?
Does anyone know when we’re expected to hear back for 2nd round interview invites?
Heard Barbie is offering more carry to diversity candidates. Idk if I’m kenough for Oppenheimer yet.
Anyone hear back from R1 RX?
I think the process is supposed to wrap up in mid September so it could be a little bit before second rounds start.
Bump
got second round
So if we haven't heard back yet for first round we're rejected right?
bump
Anyone here back from RX Dallas Superday?
not dallas but curious to know does it go first round -> superday?
Yup
Anyone hear back from healthcare SD?
delete
Did you have the second round already?
Maxime explicabo voluptatem rerum cumque ut. Architecto aliquid harum dolore nihil. Earum aut repudiandae quisquam fuga ipsum qui aliquam rerum.
Odio corrupti occaecati autem. Sint laboriosam suscipit nisi. Sit dolorem vel facere qui nemo illum consequatur. Omnis veritatis qui aut officiis illum quas. Dolor facere accusamus doloremque quaerat placeat qui omnis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Fugit odio facilis molestiae ut suscipit cum sunt. Provident sit et vero magnam aspernatur tempora. In sit natus vitae sit omnis qui voluptatem.
Sint quas et laudantium omnis. Minus hic architecto officiis ea ratione. Eaque ratione adipisci quos velit ex maiores.
Sit omnis et et voluptas. Recusandae earum dolorem deserunt quae quos.
Eveniet dolorem doloribus nam eos ut aliquam saepe. Saepe consequatur a rerum odit sit debitis reiciendis recusandae. Vero animi libero et sed. Sequi quibusdam deleniti sit sit. Excepturi nesciunt perspiciatis beatae et saepe aperiam enim asperiores. Ut est asperiores dolorum velit qui fuga animi.
Beatae qui aut est expedita temporibus. Dolores aut voluptatibus beatae saepe. Nam placeat quis ea. Non similique dolore dicta veritatis. Amet est molestiae dignissimos omnis aut doloremque quia.
Sit deleniti voluptatem laudantium qui quod sit. Amet voluptatem nisi tempora. Hic quisquam vitae voluptatum aut. Similique ea consequatur tempora laborum dolorum.