A quick LI search shows they took an Asian dude from UGA this year..

Why is the RBC SA class so big and their hires so diversity-focused? Maybe it was the SA 2024 year, but am at a bank higher on league tables and our analyst class is way smaller and 70% would be a crazy amount no matter what. Is this standard for the larger firms or is it just a RBC specific thing?

This won't stop until there's a lawsuit that brings this up to SCOTUS. We'll see how much of an impact the AA ruling will have had, if you take the net avg among T100 schools I'm guessing a modestly positive push but not full meritocracy...Class of 2028 will be the first proof point when those demographics are revealed late summer / fall

L O L of course it's the Canadians.

"The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly" - Robert A. Wilson | "If you don't have any enemies in life you have never stood up for anything" - Winston Churchill | "It's a testament to the sheer belligerence of the profession that people would rather argue about the 'risk-adjusted returns' of using inferior tooth cleaning methods." - kellycriterion

All of them are still hardos from targrt schools.

i attended an event with rbc and you had hardos asking the fucken RBC CFO who was answering normal questions about the position/internship.

Couple of guy/girls started asking deep modeling questions and shit 😭💀. Cfo kinda chuckled  and just said lets leave that for the internship if you get a spot 

Yea it was cringe asf, all the other rbc employees and students kinda just looked at each other when the 3 tryhards kept asking deep technicals lol.

they kept asking questions that sounded  like “how would you develop model x to get y and if you do, how would you apply z to x, and how would you use x for z”

like bro its a seminar where everyone could attend, all he was there to do was talk about the team and internship

Guys let’s take a moment to see the other side. You have all of these senior bankers that RBC poached from BBs and EBs. Do you seriously expect these senior bankers to stay with poor ratios? Like if I’m a VP, I better be surrounded by 4+ hot female interns that are willing to do what it takes to secure the return offer. I do think that they should definitely look into expanding their femboy demographic as well so we can create a better environment for the leadership.

Consequatur in quis non facilis et. Quisquam deserunt corrupti dolor. Consequatur dignissimos nulla itaque dolorem aut eius magni. Corporis ipsa commodi et porro. Cumque harum cumque repellat autem assumenda omnis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Lazard Freres No 98.9%
  • Harris Williams & Co. 25 98.3%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.9%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 04 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (21) $373
  • Associates (91) $259
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (68) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (147) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”