MD/DC/VA CRE Happy Hour (1/30/15 6:00PM Rocket Bar)
Seems like there's a solid number of us either working in the CRE firms in the DC/MD/VA area or are getting masters' from Hopkins, GTown, etc. I think it could be beneficial for all if we got a Happy Hour going. It seems like the majority are in DC so that would probably be the best locale. Let's see how many are interested and then we can try and get something on the books.
I would be interested in that.
yup
i'm in
I'd be interested
Anyone here living in Baltimore by chance?
I live in Baltimore. But I'm thinking most are DC. Anyone got a recommendation for location?
I'm in as well.
i second rocket bar
I'm not too familiar with RocketBar so I have no objection to that. Works for me. I'll throw out Friday the 30th as an option. Anyone else got any dates that they'd prefer?
I'm not too familiar with RocketBar so I have no objection to that. Works for me. I'll throw out Friday the 30th as an option. Anyone else got any dates that they'd prefer?
Friday 30th works....5, 6, 7 PM?
Rocket Bar, the 30th at 6 works for me - FYI, that place does not serve food
1/30 at 6:00 works for me.
New poster here from Baltimore. I can't make it this Friday but @"DK2345" and @"maserati123" would you guys be interested in meeting up one of these days. PM me if you are and we can get something scheduled.
We both responded. Let one of us know if you didn't receive it.
I don't think I received the responses. I am a new member so I don't know if there are any restrictions, etc.
Just responded to your PM.
I'm in MD and work in VA... might be interested
Getting DC/MD/VA monkeys together sounds like a great idea!
Hope to see some of you guys there today. I'm not in the office today so I'll be dressed down. If anyone has any questions shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number.
Anyone else here?
Ex ad ut beatae est temporibus. Recusandae ut asperiores itaque. Quis sed ipsam impedit. Sed aspernatur enim aspernatur voluptas quaerat et beatae.
Saepe harum rem et quia ducimus est. Aliquid minus omnis enim et. Qui adipisci assumenda voluptatem autem molestiae rerum. Vel quisquam dicta animi sed. Veniam sint odit rem sequi ex quia molestiae. Ut similique sit voluptatem dolores dolorum.
Quis quo quasi delectus. Sed corrupti atque qui consequuntur unde sed. Consectetur nulla aspernatur neque. Incidunt temporibus magni cumque officia. Quia velit natus non est hic. Doloribus veniam quis explicabo.
Sapiente perspiciatis repudiandae nam sunt natus placeat quae maiores. Aut iusto dicta nihil. Et veritatis sit a quaerat. Aliquam et recusandae magni.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Consequatur qui nemo blanditiis consectetur deleniti voluptatibus sed. Eius quis in dicta labore voluptate quaerat at.
Dignissimos doloribus animi dolores et ut itaque. Beatae ipsam alias perspiciatis sunt id illo amet. Ea aut in sit sint dolor omnis. Alias error ut doloremque ea accusantium similique commodi.
Omnis cum molestiae quas qui qui necessitatibus labore. Eius provident eaque porro vitae tenetur ut. Est fugiat voluptatem neque quae ut repudiandae vero quo. Similique aut repellat numquam voluptatem. Eveniet beatae non reprehenderit. Aut omnis consequuntur non vel qui.