2018 JP Morgan AM Launching Leaders Summer 2018

Kedz's picture

Curious to see if anyone out there has either gone through this process for prior years or is looking into their current program. HireVues were released over the past few weeks and the superday is late September. All insight regarding the topic is more than helpful.

Comments (31)

Aug 29, 2017

bump

Aug 29, 2017

Still waiting to hear back from AM as well as the CIB. I believe it's a two-day program with a superday at the end of the event for next summer.

Aug 29, 2017

did you do the hirevue for the AM app? due september 10th; and yeah it's a late september superday

Aug 29, 2017

Yeah, I did the video interview for both AM and CIB. Hopefully they don't take too long after the 10th to get back to us.

Aug 29, 2017

Were the questions the same for AM and CIB? I heard the ones for Winning Women were how do you keep up with markets, most unique thing you know about JPM, and talk about a team experience? Do you mind letting me know some of the ones you got asked for the AM Hirevue?

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Aug 29, 2017

I think the only different question was about leadership experience on your resume. But the video interview really isn't bad. You get multiple chances to record yourself, and in between attempts you can take as long as you want to work on your answer before you actually hit record the 2nd or 3rd time haha

Aug 29, 2017

Damn that's sweet. Thanks so much ill follow-up in this thread if I hear back.

Aug 29, 2017

bump

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Aug 31, 2017

bump

Sep 5, 2017

Has anyone heard anything regarding a superday? I had my video interview a couple of weeks ago.

Sep 8, 2017

Bump

Sep 9, 2017

My JP application database says "Candidate invited to event" for Launching Leaders CIB but I haven't received an official email

Sep 9, 2017

good to hear man. think the timeline for CIB is a bit earlier than AM. Is it just a straight superday now or do you have to do a first round?

Sep 9, 2017

Straight super day

Sep 10, 2017

Does anyone remember what days the actual LL CIB event are?? How soon is it?? Thanks in advance

Sep 25, 2017

Oct 2nd!

Sep 14, 2017

BUMP!! Has anyone heard back from their hirevue about an invite?

Sep 14, 2017

Dont think invites have been sent out yet. The edit & withdraw buttons are gone from my portal, so i think they're reviewing the apps. Im sure we'll get a definite answer by next week.

Sep 18, 2017

I heard back Sept 8th with an invite for the LL CIB event/ super day

Sep 18, 2017

Same. I meant LL AM though, but they just sent out an email saying their still reviewing apps.

Sep 18, 2017

Just got the LL AM interview

Sep 18, 2017

Congrats Bro! Mine still says in review. Fingers crossed.

Sep 25, 2017

Does anyone know how technical it'll be? I heard its mostly behavioural.

Oct 3, 2017

Anyone hear back yet?

Best Response
Oct 6, 2017

Any of you guys hear back yet from the superday on the 29th?

Oct 15, 2017

still havent heard back either?

Oct 15, 2017

I didnt go to the AM superday, but i was at the Markets one that monday. still havent heard back lol. we'll probably get the denied emails early this week

Oct 13, 2017

Talked to an MD and they told me I'd find out in 2 weeks. Am I dinged??? JPM

Oct 18, 2017

Haven't heard back either. Anyone got any news?

Oct 18, 2017