2nd Thoughts About HBS
I was fortunate to be accepted into HBS round 1, and am now weighing my options. I was also accepted to Booth(w/ 70K), Kellogg(w/ 90K), Tuck (full tuition), Yale SOM (full tuition), and McCombs (full tuition). Although HBS was my top choice, I am having a tough time coming to grips with the debt load that I would likely have to take to attend the school (won't know what scholarship award is from HBS until next month).
I currently work for a major oil company and my immediate post-MBA goal is to transition to energy banking in Houston, and maybe PE following that if possible. Energy banking is attainable from every school I was accepted to, which is partly the reason I am having difficulty with this decision. However, I feel in my gut that I will most likely regret not attending HBS if I turn down the offer. If you were in my shoes, how would you approach this decision? I greatly appreciate any guidance/info from the community.