I already have a job lined up for after college and will be done with all my credits in December. My teachers say not to do it and to enjoy my senior year but I feel like that is a waste of money. If you had one semester to do anything, what would it be? Travel? Study for CFA? Stay in school and take pointless classes but enjoy the friendships?
Popular Content See all
- Evercore Layoffs+103IBby Associate 2 in IB - Gen
- Post MBA IB associates, how did you know you could handle the life?+44IBby incomingmba2342
- What makes you happy?+38OFFby .................
- What’s The Weirdest Brag That You’ve Heard?+31OFFby ThatNonTargetGuy
- How to hedge a call option+26HFby Analyst 1 in IB - Gen
- How to deal with a narc at work?+19IBby Intern in IB - Gen
- How screwed are IB associates if they're laid off?+18IBby Teddy1999
- If you were to buy a franchise, which one would it be?+15OFFby jduggins
- Need a Different Car+11OFFby Htownrr
- AMA: State School, Middle Office to Buyside Front Office Research+11JOBby BonafideYuppie
Leaderboard See all
Recent Jobs See all