July in Texas has me actually succumbing to the marketing power of the bro-startup companies that are hawking sweat-wicking dress shirts. I've occasionally seen users mention mizzen+main, twillory, state and liberty, etc.
I don't trust the reviews of these things on their websites, and if you try to google for reviews you get paid ads from business insider or equivalent blog-style pages.
So I come here with these questions:
1. Do they look professional enough for business casual setting?
2. Could I throw a tie on one for a wedding for the annual outdoor Texas wedding in a barn in the summer?
3. How do they hold up over time? Any stretching or sheer after a year of wear?
Consulting Case Interview Course
- 2,037 questions across 209 consulting firms. Crowdsourced from over 600,000 members.
- 11 Detailed Exclusive Cases developed by a McKinsey Associate and 10+ hours of video.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring consultants just like you.