WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (45)

Oct 4, 2020 - 1:45am

Did you get an email to schedule that first round or did you have to check if and invite was posted on the portal? I have something that says "2021 Summer Analyst Internship - Investment Banking Group: Interview" then says "Thank you for interviewing for this position," but I never interviewed for them lol Did I miss the interview invite or is this a glitch? I never got an email about an interview by the way

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 - 4:29pm

I applied about a month ago and my application is still on "Application Received" 

Finance
  • Prospect in IB-M&A
Nov 21, 2020 - 2:17am

Thanks! Good luck to you. I'll keep the post updated here if I get any new information. 

PS. I'm a Public Policy Major with Econ so idk about that too 

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Nov 28, 2020 - 1:58am

so it turns out we won't be hearing back before thanksgiving... but they did email me back and said the writing sample was the last stage. I'm guessing we'll hear back next week? 

• Intern in IB - Gen
Dec 1, 2020 - 5:26pm

Would it be possible to get an offer one group and then ask to interview for other groups as those align more with my interests?

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

May 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (195) $233
  • 2nd Year Analyst (110) $151
  • Intern/Summer Associate (96) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (26) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (404) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (330) $82