Cowen SA 2022
Has anyone heard anything about when first rounds are going to come out? ............................
Has anyone heard anything about when first rounds are going to come out? ............................
| +95 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 60 | 9m |
| +88 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 23 | 5h |
| +81 | You should probably leave IB | 28 | 17m |
| +46 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 11 | 2h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 4d |
| +41 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 1d |
| +32 | Banking (Un)fortunately Still Needs You: My Case for Bankers in the AI Era | 6 | 2h |
| +27 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 10 | 20h |
| +27 | Girl Rejects me because of my Bank | 6 | 22m |
| +26 | Lateraling as Analyst | 25 | 1h |
Career Resources
following
Let’s revisit this thread in a month dawg
Cowen is planning to close its application in early May, and first rounds will follow soon thereafter.
Did first round over a month ago and second round in early April. Haven't heard since the second round
Have SD not this coming week but the week after that
Bump
Hey dumbasses, if you interviewed please say what office and if you’re at a target so we understand wtf is going on thanks
It's for the NYC office. I'm at a non-target in general, and I don't think my school is a target for Cowen either.
bump anyone know timeline for non target non diversity
Pretty sure Ibincrushit gave the correct timeline
I'm both of those and have a SD the week of May 10th
NYC?
Is this for non diversity recruiting?
Yes. I have a super this week and am non-target non-diversity.
did you network? you know if they are still sending out invites?
how long did it take to hear back after the SD?
Following
I networked from a non target and got a referral to hr. Haven’t heard back yet.
Has anyone heard back from the super this last week?
Pass on this bank...
deleted
Should never reneg
why pass?
I love how the first coverage group they list on their website is cannabis
I just hope that quality assurance of the products are a part of the due diligence process for those transactions
they list the groups in alphabetical order
Is Cowen still recruiting? Any idea what the timeline looks like?
Does anyone have any updates on this process?
Anyone have any info on the SF timeline?
No update. Radio silence
just got a first-round for NYC
Target or nontarget? Any specific group?
non-target no specific group
I have been chasing, but not heard from NYC or sf
Anyone got an SD for next Wed?
Are you a target or diversity? Thought they weren’t starting 1st rounds for a a week or two
I guess my school is target for Cowen and im diversity
Anybody receive first rounds lately? Any idea on the timeline?
bump
From netoworking with VPs and MDs they said 2022 class is full. Know for sure SF is done and guessing NY is too.
Didn't network w VP/MD contacts but wouldn't be surprised if this is true. I did a SD for NYC in like mid May, and I'm definitely not a target school but have like 3 alumni there. Seems like they're running lean and internally referred interview processes. They only take like 30 for NYC and 40 total across all of their US offices.
I talked with an associate a few days ago who seemed to think recruiting was still going for every office. I would think you have the better info, but wouldn't completely give up, there may be a few spots if people reneg/decline offers. I ended up going a different route.
I did a SD last week
anyone know if nyc is done for non target?
I am confirm that cowen is not done yet. There just finishing target schools and are still far from being done.
source?
spoke to Associate in NY and he confirmed this
Does anyone know about their s&t timeline?
Delete, meant to post separate comment
Does HC have a separate recruiting process?
Did any nontargets receive first rounds yet? Wondering if anyone knows when they will start the non target recruiting process..
Bump
bump
Can confirm they are still recruiting, just got a first round invite.
may i ask target or nontarget?
bump
Got my resume in through networking. I don't think I'm a target but not sure.
Has anyone heard back from the recent first rounds?
Just got a rejection email (Wednesday mid-day)
How did the interviews/superday go for you?
How far along are they in their recruiting?
They already sent out offers to targets. I went through first round recently, but haven't heard back yet.
I am non target and non diversity. Hope you hear back soon
how long ago was your first round
Cowen has had a pretty flexible timeline in the past, they're willing to wait for stellar, non-traditional candidates
I just heard that they are almost done with the process
any other update for now ? r they still recruiting ?
.
Voluptatem debitis adipisci aut. Magni quaerat est dolores molestias facilis. Sint dignissimos consequatur ut doloremque qui et ea. Ut non illo non aspernatur sit.
Odit a dicta dolores aliquid molestiae. Officiis laudantium quas perferendis dolor ut dolorum et occaecati. Sunt sit exercitationem laborum velit. Quos hic doloremque consequatur et officia assumenda nulla. Est molestias molestias quia qui sit. Quis dolorem voluptatibus facere quasi.
Consequatur omnis facilis iure consectetur cum eum. Delectus minus reiciendis amet est eum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Nihil iste voluptas dolorem et in ut ea. Sit delectus iste sed rerum.
Ullam nihil quae eum aut. Voluptatem nemo sint nobis dolor doloremque adipisci est. Quaerat accusantium voluptatem est cupiditate. Aut ratione nihil officia quisquam sit minima. Voluptatem nisi culpa consequatur omnis inventore eum sit. Labore repellendus aut quam minima debitis ut.
Nam et qui consequatur voluptatibus rerum beatae id. Sint perspiciatis unde velit dolorem ex rerum non molestias. Et molestiae quos delectus minus tempora. Quod perferendis consequatur nesciunt voluptate et nihil quia et. Rerum et rerum doloremque nesciunt.
Vel molestiae tempore eligendi mollitia autem qui quia. Fugit esse iste neque aut temporibus.
Rerum aspernatur nemo mollitia nihil aut incidunt molestiae. Eum beatae ea enim quam unde. In accusamus ut at dignissimos autem tempora illo. Quisquam cum corrupti sunt aut optio et nihil.
Molestiae deleniti rerum placeat ipsum facilis explicabo qui voluptatem. Sed aperiam delectus illum labore impedit sunt recusandae temporibus. Quisquam ut voluptatum rerum excepturi. At cupiditate sapiente debitis ut.
Magnam nobis enim dolore quas fugiat aliquam officia molestiae. Iusto exercitationem animi et sit ea. Magni dolor commodi aliquid.
Aut ut natus qui. Ea distinctio sunt quo aliquid eum possimus est. Omnis omnis perspiciatis optio. Dolor velit dolore suscipit laudantium architecto praesentium. Consequatur dolor vel facilis ipsam illo eum facilis ad.
Eveniet qui dicta omnis et. Aut porro enim qui omnis. Labore ipsa sed tempore. Vel similique consequatur rerum. Nesciunt rerum voluptatem ullam sed id omnis praesentium blanditiis.
Labore neque dolorum autem quae nobis. Vel officia possimus assumenda facere voluptatibus. Aperiam illum vel quae placeat vel et possimus.
Assumenda sit quas rerum omnis ea pariatur et ea. Architecto id sit rerum non illum. Velit et est asperiores ut.