WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (147)

Most Helpful
May 28, 2020 - 11:31pm

As a preface, please do not mock DB. I'm sure they are still a better bank than what most of your prospects and interns are going to.

Thank you

Will update my computer soon and leave Incognito so I will disappear forever. How did I achieve Neanderthal by trolling? Some people are after me so need to close account for safety.
May 28, 2020 - 11:58pm

Dude, you are nervous about an internship from DB. I've actually worked in IB for a while...

Will update my computer soon and leave Incognito so I will disappear forever. How did I achieve Neanderthal by trolling? Some people are after me so need to close account for safety.
Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
May 29, 2020 - 12:25am

I don't comment on every single thread. I can name several thousand threads on which I have not commented. Please do your reseach before posting ionline.

• Intern in S&T - FI
May 29, 2020 - 10:35pm

Check the DB app. Global virtual start date is July 6, gonna be for 4wks. That's literally all anyone knows. We know just as much as the next intern. Not even the analysts I've talked to know what the structure's gonna be like

• Intern in S&T - FI
May 30, 2020 - 1:18am

i dont understand why u got MS on this lol...the info is correct

sucks they didnt change anything regarding pay - but fuck it at this stage idc anymore

• Intern in S&T - FI
May 30, 2020 - 4:50pm

Yeah idk why either lmao. Literally not a single intern knows, like I've spoken to ~35 employees internally within DB since beginning of April and not a single person even knew when the fuckin start date was until yesterday.

The most HR could provide the interns was that there could potentially be an online case study but even that's not confirmed.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 1, 2020 - 1:57pm

Are you actually gonna follow their format exactly? I was just gonna take my personal info off my resume and put in the division I'm working at within the bank.

• Intern in IB - Cov
Jun 1, 2020 - 1:57pm

Yeah. The way they phrased it seems weird given that there aren't even going to be rotations/desks but they want to use this as a way to evaluate interns and show our accomplishments. Sounds dumb but are they going to use this as a way to figure out how to differentiate people?
Also didn't we already submit our CV two months ago during onboarding? Whats the point of submitting this again

• Prospect in IB - Cov
Jun 1, 2020 - 8:37pm

Wait are people still going to upload updated CVs despite them taking back that email?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 2, 2020 - 3:30pm

I haven't gotten it yet so I'm not sure. It's due on Friday tho

• Intern in IB - Cov
Jun 3, 2020 - 12:03am

Lmao what is taking them so long to send the offer letter if it's just to extend the dates. Are people that need to figure out work authorization gonna have enough time with just a couple of days? Could they be adding more pay or guaranyeed FT?

• Intern in S&T - FI
Jun 3, 2020 - 2:44am
Intern in IB - Ind:

Possibility of auto ft or increase in pay?

auto ft: basically zero chance since there's no way they wont first make a huge PR show out of this like what Citi did before amending contracts

full pay: same logic but slightly higher chance i guess? No reason they won't announce it first, also doesn't make sense for them to backtrack, looks bad on HR

its probably just gonna be a couple paragraphs about how due to circumstances the program has now been reduced to 4wks w/ 4wks pay

• Intern in IB - Cov
Jun 3, 2020 - 4:28pm

so we no longer have to do fingerprint, drug test, and compliance and conflict screening unless I'm reading that wrong

• Intern in S&T - FI
Jun 15, 2020 - 11:59am

yup, I sent a query to HR and they said that we can ignore those links as they'll be filled after we officially join DB

• Intern in Other
Jun 20, 2020 - 1:52pm

anyone know if we are paying NYC taxes even though most of us are not in NYC? i feel like we shouldnt

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jun 24, 2020 - 3:14pm

I just got the email with all of the information. Altho the link that's supposed to access the token doesn't work so I had to email HR

Jun 26, 2020 - 10:35am

I got the login info email, but it's not letting me log in. I was able to use the 8 digit code to get in initially and create a PIN, but then it logged me out. I can't log back in now. Can anyone help?

• Prospect in IB - Cov
Jun 30, 2020 - 5:56pm

did anyone not get a token login email at all? I just got the initial emailing explaining the token thing but never received a followup

• Intern in IB - Gen
Jun 26, 2020 - 2:04pm

Any idea what training will look like? Also do we have to have our camera on at all times/8 or however many hours that we're working straight?

• Intern in IB - Gen
Jul 1, 2020 - 1:57pm

imo probably better to just wait until the internship starts. you prob dont want randoms joining the group chat. the platform will probably have some chat/forum function anyways

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 4, 2020 - 9:45am

Anyone else having trouble logging into dbRAS web.db? In prior emails we were told to hold off on this step until July 6 but it looks like you have enough information to sign in now, if you got the dbRAS token

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 4, 2020 - 11:01am

Yeah I've been trying all morning and I can't get it to work. They mentioned they'll create our profiles Monday morning so maybe that is why the current dbRAS website isn't working. But they also included that set up process in the DocuSign stuff so I'm really confused whether to wait or not

• Prospect in IB - Cov
Jul 5, 2020 - 12:57pm

After I log in, it says
Token Resync Required. Please enter an additional token code to continue.

Did anyone else have this problem?

• Prospect in IB - Cov
Jul 5, 2020 - 1:08pm

I also can't get it to work. What's even more frustrating is the support numbers and websites don't even work.

• Intern in IB - Gen
Jul 5, 2020 - 1:17pm

Yeah the hour that they have reserved for IT tomorrow will forsure get extended to 2 hours. Also does anyone think that an intern groupie of some sort will be created within the next few days?

• Prospect in IB - Cov
Jul 5, 2020 - 1:32pm

Okay I was able to get through. I realized you have to click on the arrow at the bottom of the app after typing in your PIN. But now I can't log into the Citrix virtual desktop. Says my account is disabled.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Jul 5, 2020 - 4:08pm

Really hoping these tech issues are addressed tomorrow morning. It still says my username or password are incorrect for dbRASweb and the tech support numbers require you to have a DB phone number

• Intern in IB-M&A
Aug 6, 2020 - 5:21am

Harum vitae voluptatibus dolor provident. Architecto eveniet ut et quo est adipisci. Dolores labore natus quo quia beatae voluptatum voluptatem. Voluptatem eos non delectus ut error et.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Aug 6, 2020 - 2:33pm

Dicta nulla illum quia earum voluptatem excepturi aperiam in. Voluptatem consequatur odit ut possimus placeat totam iusto enim. Maxime ut dolor amet dolore aliquam. Asperiores consequuntur et molestiae dolor dicta.

Repellendus quae veniam ea sed officiis fugit. Repellendus pariatur enim sapiente.

Debitis esse dicta et. Possimus facere qui sequi laudantium odit aut. Facere illo iste omnis esse in quia. In recusandae nisi quis saepe est eos. Deleniti nostrum nihil minus nostrum rerum.

• Intern in IB-M&A
Aug 8, 2020 - 12:41pm

Aut molestiae nesciunt sit dolores laboriosam. Eius consequatur excepturi animi sint optio. Dolorem sapiente nemo quas aspernatur labore autem repudiandae.

Aut dolor facere repellat. Laudantium quo placeat libero natus. Ad porro maiores illo rem. Expedita tempore excepturi pariatur ipsa itaque. Eveniet et aut ad doloremque temporibus.

Magnam qui et dolores quidem. Mollitia neque error rerum animi ipsa rerum. Voluptate reprehenderit culpa iure optio voluptatem. Dolore fugit illo vel enim delectus autem est.

• Intern in IB - Cov
Aug 9, 2020 - 3:21pm

Recusandae pariatur maxime aliquam ratione dolores. Vero aperiam natus nulla molestiae repellendus totam inventore enim. Commodi ut voluptatem occaecati tenetur assumenda qui. Voluptatum et accusamus voluptates quidem alias.

Perspiciatis quisquam nesciunt non quis vero. Vel rerum atque tenetur. Qui porro voluptatibus harum sit.

Vel corporis consequatur sunt odio ducimus modi. Optio quibusdam voluptatem omnis aut rerum culpa rerum. Et eos et eum repudiandae ut dolorem accusamus. Provident eaque magni dolor. Dolor fugiat ut dolor.

Molestiae iusto aut ad quia. Sit voluptatem voluptates dolorem dolor. Est sint rerum sit pariatur sint sunt aliquam. Provident enim officiis sed reiciendis veritatis.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

December 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (40) $360
  • Associates (237) $235
  • 2nd Year Analyst (146) $155
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (34) $154
  • Intern/Summer Associate (107) $146
  • 1st Year Analyst (515) $136
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (397) $84