Deutsche Bank 2020 SA

Hi ch2intl, any of these discussions helpful:

• SA Offers- Deutsche Bank vs Bank of America thoughts, what would you choose? Bank of America Deutsche Bank summer internship ... development of interns/analysts. I also find DB to be more prestigious but that's just purely down to my ... I have 2 summer internship (London) offers for the IB divisions at DB and BAML and would really ...
  • Deutsche Bank Offer take it or not. Go to a target school, GPA above 3.5. Deutsche Bank 2019 SA Applications 2019 summer ... analyst 2019 SA recruitment to Sunday, May 6, 2018- 1:55pm Deutsche Bank Salary ... Have a DB offer for SA 2019. Haven't applied to any other firms yet, wondering whether to ...
  • Deutsche Bank IBD SA Industry/Product Groups Hey guys. I am getting ready to accept an offer for a Summer Analyst position from Deutsche Bank ... Deutsche Bank db Product group industry group ...
  • Like UBS, Deutsche Bank not taking many interns Deutsche Bank has announced that many of their interns are in jeopardy of or will not be getting ... summer analyst jobs interns ... Banking, only about 30% of interns will be hired. For the internal finance function (MO), NONE of the more ...
  • BarCap v. Deutsche Help! Okay so I'm a Junior with 2 SA offers for this summer. 1.) Summer Finance Analyst at Barcap ... 2.) Summer GTB Analyst at Deutsche I've done a lot of research and I see how one is more MO and ... long term I'm hoping to land a job out of my non-target school at a great bank like one of these, ...
  • Is it crazy to take an offer from Deutsche Bank I just received an exploding offer from DB (SA). I do not have any other offers at the moment, but ... I am extremeley nervous I won't get another offer. I think I would take it any other Summer, but ...
  • Deutsche Bank 2018--- Top groups, Exit opps, Pay (Bonus)? How is Deutsche Bank's investment banking division in NYC looking in 2018 and onwards? ... recruiting for buyside, etc. to Tuesday, April 10, 2018- 4:55pm Deutsche Bank Salary Yes Yes 313682 262108 ... Specifically looking for data on SA-> FT return offer rate for different groups, exit opps, top groups, and ...
  • Quality of Deutsche Bank Summer Analysts summer tenants are interning at DB (most in IBD). Over the past week or so, I would always run into these ... grades and many didn't even intern in the previous summer. In addition, it's almost like the ... candidates. Deutsche Bank ...
  • More suggestions...

I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Can confirm application for IB groups is the Corp Fin, I applied this past weekend and have still heard nothing back yet...also regarding the cutbacks, my contacts at DB have informed me that for the time being ignore all the noise surrounding DB, all the cutbacks are in regards to the S&T division (particularly equities, fixed income desks doing a little better) so there should be no immediate cause for concern in regards to IB cutbacks. That being said, contacts at other banks have said regardless you may want to look into other options because the negative press could impact DB reputation/deal flow so may not be the best option at the moment. Will let you know if I hear anything else, hope this helped a little

shortvix730:
Can confirm application for IB groups is the Corp Fin, I applied this past weekend and have still heard nothing back yet...also regarding the cutbacks, my contacts at DB have informed me that for the time being ignore all the noise surrounding DB, all the cutbacks are in regards to the S&T division (particularly equities, fixed income desks doing a little better) so there should be no immediate cause for concern in regards to IB cutbacks. That being said, contacts at other banks have said regardless you may want to look into other options because the negative press could impact DB reputation/deal flow so may not be the best option at the moment. Will let you know if I hear anything else, hope this helped a little

It's already impacting deal flow. The vultures have been circling DB senior bankers for some time and are accelerating their aggressiveness.

heard from a VP they're still debating whether or not there will be a 2020 securities intern class. Pour one out for the homies

Just got invited to a 1st round/ super day next week. I applied early July, and this is the first time I have been in contact with them since applying. 1 interview at office on tuesday, and then upon invite, a final round interview the next day. Would love to know if anyone has heard anything about Deutsche Bank outlook based on recent news.

im from the NYC area but the invite said interview times will be held all day and if you are from within 1hr of NYC you should sign up between 9am and 11am. they also included a link for booking plane tickets. So i don't think its something just for local people

Most Helpful

I have another BB super day coming up so I’m going to hold off accepting until after that if possible. If not I’m going to take it. From what I’ve heard, the restructuring is a good thing, and a lot of the news articles are grossly inaccurate. For example DB is not making cuts to the IB program, they’re actually putting all of the capital that was but towards s&t into the IB program. My interviewer told me their IB team is the banks top money making team, so their expanding it. He also said he recently left his position at an elite boutique to come to DB, fully aware that he was entering at a time of restructuring. He wouldn’t have left a top firm to come to DB if he was worried about the outlook of the bank as a whole. Hope that helps, but I wouldn’t be worried about joining

yeah most candidates got an offer or a rejection. They told me they had put me on the wait list so at this point im waiting to see how many people accept the offer they receive and hoping that will open a spot up.

I also received a Superday invite email. Did your email also have a link to a form about interest? I am very confused by the whole thing, is it a Superday invite or to see if you are interested in getting screened for their upcoming Superday?

know some pople who have done phone interviews already..very chill only behavioral Qs.

that being said. how does anyone address a question why DB? since can't really say it is "one of the leading fin. institution on the street rn"?

Hope you all are staying safe and healthy. According to the new update for CorpFin, we will be placed into groups prior to the start of the internship.

Was wondering everyone's thoughts / how to best position to place into a specific group.

one of my concerns is what if you get placed into a group that you dont necessarily want. At the end of the day I'd be more than happy to have a job but I guess you'd have to work to stay in your group or try to network into a different group which may be difficult.

Natus excepturi et aut perspiciatis et fuga. Facere quasi tempora perferendis vitae.

Tenetur quod odio sit ut dolorem. Libero accusantium sint impedit optio molestias veniam ut.

Enim repellendus natus quisquam quae quos quia dolorum id. Voluptate dolor suscipit aliquid et hic accusamus explicabo et.

Quis est iure aut consequatur velit voluptatem similique. Numquam eius reprehenderit rerum officiis. Nesciunt voluptatum modi nam. Perferendis architecto unde sunt. Architecto qui consectetur nesciunt soluta id soluta nihil. Ullam repudiandae ex cumque. Quia assumenda et tempore vitae beatae molestiae dolorem.

Occaecati sed similique eum voluptate animi voluptatem. Tempora impedit tempora officia est excepturi. Commodi temporibus quidem temporibus et. Doloremque ipsum necessitatibus necessitatibus minus cum.

Quos aut sed et quaerat suscipit unde sint laborum. Commodi aut quia veniam voluptas est libero excepturi expedita. Qui pariatur et aliquid consequatur tenetur officia.

Recusandae et deserunt aliquam dolores quis et aut. Quibusdam adipisci reprehenderit quos in modi voluptatum cum. Minus est incidunt quia sit cum quia molestiae.

Iusto odio nihil assumenda veritatis amet rerum. Reprehenderit numquam iure dolore est. Ut sed rerum placeat mollitia sunt at ipsa enim. Vitae sed id sed suscipit quis.

Laboriosam deleniti velit omnis quae. Quia id omnis magni temporibus. Eos repellendus adipisci est vitae et asperiores. Suscipit excepturi architecto ullam dicta veniam sint at quidem.

Adipisci dolorum mollitia quod voluptatem. Deserunt et nostrum enim voluptatem occaecati.

Sapiente aspernatur in dolorum expedita facilis. Explicabo nihil eos totam.

Et veniam eos maxime quo nostrum nostrum et. Ut ut amet consequatur quas et officia. Unde quo aut et aliquid eos. Et aliquid ut possimus repellat. Ut et temporibus facilis excepturi exercitationem. Ullam ut quibusdam hic qui et.

Sunt error non asperiores et. Aut a ad fuga et dicta. Aut tempore cum doloremque sed. Veritatis sed adipisci vel pariatur optio maxime aut.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”