Evercore Rising Junior Diversity Scholarship 2017

Anyone here applied to the Evercore Rising Junior Diversity Scholarship this year?

If so, does anyone know when we will hear back? Also if anyone went through this process last year and could shed some light that would be great as well.

Thanks guys and good luck with recruiting!

I was told by an alumn that resume reviewing is happening this week and interview invites should be out next week. Last year the entire diversity process was done within the month of August.

My interviewer reached out to me directly for a first round phone interview. I spoke to those who did it the program this year from my school, and their first rounds were fairly technical.

I'm not calling you a liar, but for everyone else reading, DeltaOneStrat is the only data point. That includes this thread, the EB recruiting thread, and people from my school who also interviewed. No one has heard back yet.

Edit: to clarify, it's entirely possibly that different schools handle their first rounds differently.

Kudos to you all for helping each other out. This is literally a zero sum game and you guys are competing with each other. If I was a rising junior and had an interview I would literally go on here and say "pretty easy, no technical questions whatsover, all behavioral." Just think about the fact that the kids on here are competing against you, and at the end of the day, all the positions are gonna be filled anyways, so theres no damage to trying to fuck someone over on here. haha but maybe I'm more cynical that you kids. Best of luck!

We're not lawyers. We're investment bankers. We didn't go to Harvard. We Went to Wharton!

I guess wedding invites are also a zero sum game. I guess the recent Analyst to Associate promote that got the invite fucked me over despite being just one year older than me. Whatever, it's a Jewish wedding anyways, most likely not an open bar

We're not lawyers. We're investment bankers. We didn't go to Harvard. We Went to Wharton!

ysob2

probably why you weren't invited to your colleague's wedding...

thanks man!

i never heard back after my first round and am bummed out to say the least, but wanted to thank everyone for contributing to this forum. best of luck with recruiting and if anyone wants to do mocks, feel free to pm me.

have a great day everyone :)

Consequatur praesentium tenetur esse adipisci voluptas. Culpa modi ut nobis iste eos. Ut neque quae repudiandae voluptas recusandae quo. Dolores dolore aliquam qui autem quia ullam. Et aspernatur cupiditate necessitatibus voluptatum ea sit.

Corporis inventore laboriosam amet dolore vel. Possimus nesciunt ut incidunt nulla cum ut. Repudiandae dolorem et officia beatae similique pariatur minus laboriosam. Sit voluptatem et totam.

Facere corrupti nesciunt magni quae et molestiae officiis. Et assumenda natus aperiam vel impedit possimus. Eius et eum dicta corporis similique. Dolor possimus sed assumenda quasi et eum. Inventore laudantium illo voluptatem impedit impedit cum.

Saepe cumque voluptatem velit eligendi velit consequuntur. Et aperiam temporibus perspiciatis. Itaque exercitationem quis blanditiis. Hic aut mollitia a. Architecto autem suscipit eos officiis repellat praesentium.

Nostrum consequatur ut rerum voluptatum aut. Unde iusto aspernatur optio autem molestiae adipisci quisquam vel. Molestiae et sequi ut nemo. Non facilis expedita non sequi eius.

Quas quidem odit officia aut nisi. Facere possimus excepturi esse velit vero. Quas aut voluptas vitae quia sit rerum at.

Dolores unde cumque dolore. Ipsa voluptas nostrum facere voluptas quasi eos. Reprehenderit atque excepturi est. Fugiat dolores distinctio laboriosam. Dolores soluta rerum similique quaerat. Aut delectus sunt saepe delectus. Quo sint expedita cumque sit.

Architecto quaerat non deleniti numquam. Neque est rerum repudiandae tenetur minima quidem reprehenderit. Quis rerum quae quos earum velit.

Et libero aliquam voluptatem beatae perferendis vel delectus. Asperiores dolores qui voluptate eum et sit excepturi. Est in qui natus ea. Impedit sapiente aspernatur eaque quia. Non fugit id excepturi totam. Dolores eveniet voluptatem adipisci quisquam nesciunt.

Dolores iure delectus laudantium. Quibusdam quas aliquid eos nihil similique. Placeat vitae minus ut repudiandae. Dolor quas ut ut dolore ut tempore rerum. Sit assumenda quia vel voluptatem. Sint et pariatur et vitae iusto. Impedit eaque animi libero est illum accusantium et.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”