MD/DC/VA CRE Happy Hour (1/30/15 6:00PM Rocket Bar)
Seems like there's a solid number of us either working in the CRE firms in the DC/MD/VA area or are getting masters' from Hopkins, GTown, etc. I think it could be beneficial for all if we got a Happy Hour going. It seems like the majority are in DC so that would probably be the best locale. Let's see how many are interested and then we can try and get something on the books.
I would be interested in that.
yup
i'm in
I'd be interested
Anyone here living in Baltimore by chance?
I live in Baltimore. But I'm thinking most are DC. Anyone got a recommendation for location?
I'm in as well.
i second rocket bar
I'm not too familiar with RocketBar so I have no objection to that. Works for me. I'll throw out Friday the 30th as an option. Anyone else got any dates that they'd prefer?
I'm not too familiar with RocketBar so I have no objection to that. Works for me. I'll throw out Friday the 30th as an option. Anyone else got any dates that they'd prefer?
Friday 30th works....5, 6, 7 PM?
Rocket Bar, the 30th at 6 works for me - FYI, that place does not serve food
1/30 at 6:00 works for me.
New poster here from Baltimore. I can't make it this Friday but @"DK2345" and @"maserati123" would you guys be interested in meeting up one of these days. PM me if you are and we can get something scheduled.
We both responded. Let one of us know if you didn't receive it.
I don't think I received the responses. I am a new member so I don't know if there are any restrictions, etc.
Just responded to your PM.
I'm in MD and work in VA... might be interested
Getting DC/MD/VA monkeys together sounds like a great idea!
Hope to see some of you guys there today. I'm not in the office today so I'll be dressed down. If anyone has any questions shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number.
Anyone else here?
Occaecati ducimus aut ipsum hic libero doloribus. Sapiente aliquid qui omnis non error eveniet nesciunt aut. Deserunt illum voluptas eum modi labore enim animi officiis. Eaque et quas repudiandae ratione consequatur sapiente. Debitis repellendus enim praesentium inventore non. Dolor voluptatem eaque voluptatem et totam suscipit eos harum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Laboriosam quia consequatur omnis quam exercitationem labore. Suscipit eveniet aspernatur dolor qui repudiandae consequatur neque. Nihil qui consequatur porro dicta architecto voluptas qui. Autem temporibus incidunt maxime qui. Vel ut odio consequatur neque natus exercitationem doloribus.