IB analyst thinking about next steps in my career and move to buy-side. Given we're on the verge of entering a recession, are there certain PE/HF investment strategies that people expect to fare better than others? Would love to get peoples thoughts.
- Is it a good time to enter PE since so many funds have raised capital in the past couple of years? Conversely, financing markets have dried up in recent weeks and leverage levels are near all-time highs.
- Is distressed credit the place to be right now?
- What about equity long/short?
- Direct lending/private credit?
Private Equity Interview Course
- 2,447 questions across 203 private equity funds. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 mem.
- 9 Detailed LBO Modeling Tests and 15+ hours of video solutions.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring private equity professionals just like you.