Anonymous Monkey, Upload Your Resume - Land a Job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+93 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Just what the title says.
Just the dumbest/meanest/most unprofessional thing you've gotten from an interviewer.
To start off, I had a friend butcher a technical and get asked if he won a Special Olympics medal during a EB interview of his. +60 by Undercover meme in JOB
- Easy, non-controversial question.
I am expecting a clearcut winner to emerge.
Let the recommendations fly.+32 by HeadsetWorking in OFF
- Aight I cleaned up the map and added the tier 2 Dutch bank Jamie wanted for some reason.
Let me know what you guys think. (Only accurate +/- 3 Blocks; shit gets cramped ya know?)+23 by Undercover meme in IB
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- +21 by Anonymous Monkey in OFF
- Unfortunately turning comments on a pitch deck today so I have some time in between turns to do an AMA. Thought I'd give back to the community here now that I'm wrapping up my 3rd year at a MM. Definitely wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for WSO.
* ...+19 by NuclearPenguins in IB
- I attended an Ivy, worked as an analyst at a BB/EB, and just began my second year as a pre-MBA associate at an upper middle market PE firm. My firm does not internally promote to senior associate and associates either go to business school or lateral to another firm. I'm planning on going...+16 by throwawayPEassociate in PE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jul09Webinar: IB Summer Recruiting 101 -- 9pm ET, 7/9/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Jul10Podcast: Lay out the options -- Fabrice Ginda -- 7/10/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jul11Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 7/11-7/138:00 to 5:00 EDT New York, NY
- Jul15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- Jul16Webinar: PE Case - Paper LBO Best Practices -- 9pm ET, 7/16/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Boston, MA