Having once been in your shoes, I understand the importance of picking the brains of someone who has been in the rat race for some time...
Here some basic information on me:
- Law Degree and Master in Management & Economics
- Started career in Consulting in the FS and team for 1 year
- Moved to IB Boutique and haven't looked back since
- Fast-tracked to Vice President in 4 years
- Passionate about the past and present of IB with a special interest in the history of finance
- Repsonsible for the selection, training and mentoring of Analysts and Associates in the firm
- Read 100s of CVs, created case stadies for candidates and lead the interview rounds
Open to all kinds of questions regarding:
- IB & PE landscape in London and Germany
- Recommdendations for books and training materials
- Personal view on success factors in interviews
- Personal views on Boutique vs.
Would you like to work with me? Check out my profile here