45 Comments
 

That was kind of hard. How do you guys think you did on it? I got a ton of probability and options questions with only one macro type question.

 

Seems like everyone gets the assessment. I got it a few days after I applied and just got an invite to a first round interview with a recruiter. Got the invite day after I took the test. 

 

Just finished my first round as well. Was told the same thing about moving on. So is the next round a final round or just second round? They didn't specify. 

Also, were you told if you were doing sell-side or buy side? They didn't ask me which I preferred, but my background is buy-side. 

 

Any updates about the first round interviews? How’d they go? Was it what you expected?

 

was told I'd be moving on at the end of my interview. Took a couple days to hear back about scheduling after that.

 

Wasn't told I would be moving on during the first round, but received a 2nd round invite via email awhile after so don't panic if if anyone's in a similar situation

 

Quia et repellendus debitis eos aliquam nulla. Quis esse facilis animi ad perspiciatis dolorum qui sequi. Velit in vero laudantium sequi et fugit et optio. Quis in ut nisi dolores voluptates. Sed illum quo et aliquid. Aliquid accusantium delectus et occaecati voluptatem et. Id provident vero sunt et nobis.

Molestiae voluptatum nostrum unde ipsa. Vel corrupti et sit animi. Enim excepturi at voluptate reprehenderit est voluptas dolores.

Quasi magni et eius dolorum. In velit molestiae minima earum. Nobis rerum vero et rerum sint aut quo error. Architecto aliquam ut inventore cum. Delectus veritatis molestiae deleniti quia nostrum. Velit cupiditate reiciendis accusantium voluptate dicta.

Ut earum quibusdam aut iste. Voluptate numquam est qui qui ut earum id ullam. At distinctio tempore iste dicta. Nam et impedit explicabo iure numquam. Tempore temporibus animi eos neque quibusdam voluptas.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
7
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”