Serious four questions please.
- Sometimes being with my girlfriend can take over an hour and it exhausts me. And when I sleep after that I'm really exhausted. I feel I have low energy on the morning after and sometimes feel weaker at the gym.
- She's quite demanding sometimes. Sometimes 3 hours.
- I have a small genetic predisposition (thalassaemia minor) but was awarded honours in the military so I have the capability to operate at normality. Bottom line of this is my blood has less oxygen per .
- I love being with my girlfriend.
- I also love building my career and staying in shape. I was extremely excited when I got my financial calculator and found the excel shortcuts.
- Sometimes my relationship seems to soak up a lot of my time.
- I like sleeping at 10am and getting up at 5. When I go with my girlfriend (night owl) I sleep at 1 am sometimes and it screws me up a little. I don't mind but on consecutive days it adds up.
- I'm already on 4 coffees a day.
- I don't want to lie to her and I got told I shouldn't make it obvious I'm choosing work all the time over her. But I am really serious about my career.
1) Does anyone else have the problem of being tired the day after such that it affects your alertness and ability to gym?
2) How do you recuperate faster?
3) Any easy ways to say no (ideally without actually saying it)?
4) Any other advice?
Thanks a lot.