Union Square Advisors SA 2020 Thread!

Artam4's picture

I had two phone calls with the analysts in their San Francisco about 2-3 weeks ago. I reached out to them to follow up and check in and they told me that they still had a couple more interviews to do. Has anyone got an offer from them for the SA 2020?? Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Comments (22)

Apr 18, 2019

Hi Artam4, yes, I'm a bot, but I'm also good looking. Hopefully, these threads help you:

• Union Square Advisors Recruitment Process I applied to us advisors and had two rounds of phone interviews from junior/senior analysts. And ...
  • SA and Full Time Recruiting 2020 thread 2020 SA Info: champagnepaki: Not really. Sure the WSJ article from this past Fall brought awareness and ... Wanted to better organize the 2020 recruiting here instead of my previous post. @AndyLouis Current ... & Rothschild 2020 apps are open already As you are aware, Gugg processes have already begun Barclays ...
  • Info on Union Square Advisors? I'm hoping someone on here can provide some insight into what Union Square Advisors ... appreciated. Union Square Advisors recruiting ... ' recruitment process is like, the culture, how many SA and analysts they take in each office, etc. Any input is ...
  • Morgan Stanley 2020 Sophomore SA Megathread freshman could discuss their recruiting efforts for Summer 2020. I applied for IB, GCM, and Quantitative ... Didn't see any posts related to this topic, so wanted to create a thread where current ...
  • Union Square Advisors: more information on recruiting? Anyone has any ideas about this firm..are they recruiting at all? IBanking ...
  • FT 2020 Thread 2020 SA recruiting is underway and I haven't seen a thread solely dedicated to 2020 FT ... analyst recruiting. I also haven't heard much regarding FT recruiting being accelerated at my target. ... However, I did see that Citi FT 2020 is open for PubFin/Muni IB which made me assume that we might be ...
  • 2019 SA Sophomore Internships Thread Right now it does not look as if there is a thread going regarding 2019 Summer SA positions ... thus far at the BBs: BAML Global Banking & Markets Sophomore Summer Analyst Program- Deadline: ... 3.5 minimum preferred. Citi 1. Sophomore Leadership Program, Summer Analyst- Deadline: doesn't ...
  • More suggestions...

You're welcome.

May 21, 2019

Hey, are you still in the process? Have you gotten a super day?

May 22, 2019

It's unclear. I haven't heard back from them since but the analyst that I talked to said that they haven't finished their first round yet. Hbu?

May 22, 2019

They have a posting on my school's student job website, and the deadline is June 28th so I wouldn't be too worried. I don't know their actual timetable but just based on that I'd say they're not close to wrapping up a full intern class.

May 23, 2019

Got cha. Thanks man!

• topboy
  •  May 23, 2019

I have a friend that is literally on his 7-8th round with them. They are making him meet almost everyone and apparently that's what they normally do.. very thorough.

May 23, 2019

ohh well chances are i'm done then..

May 23, 2019

Was invited to Superday 3 weeks back

Array

May 23, 2019

how many interviews did you have?

May 23, 2019

5 I believe

Array

May 23, 2019

Went through the process last year and I think interviews are just done on a rolling basis until they fill their summer analyst class. Didn't get the offer--interviews were pretty tough.

May 23, 2019

how many interviews did you have??

May 23, 2019

Had ~7

May 24, 2019

Pretty sure they are done recruiting. My friend also had 7-8ish interviews followed by a superday.

May 24, 2019

For those 7-8 interviews, were they held over the course of several days? were they all in-person or some phone/skype?

May 26, 2019

8ish interviews on the phone prior to a super day. Held over the course of a 1.5 months. Phone calls are where they do the technical screening. I heard the supedays are to gauge fit.

Jun 12, 2019

Can anyone speak to the typical summer analyst class size?

Jul 10, 2019

has recruiting finished for union square? thinking of applying now lol

Jul 10, 2019

at this point I'd assume so

Aug 14, 2019
Comment