Right now it does not look as if there is a thread going regarding 2019 Summer SA positions specifically targeted at current sophomores so I intend for this thread to serve as a tool for all of us regarding this. Down below are the programs currently open to those graduating in 2021 that I have found thus far at the BBs:
- Global Banking & Markets Sophomore Summer Analyst Program - Deadline: September 8th
This one includes a variety of different positions including: IB, S&T, Corp banking, capital markets, etc. Pick from whichever one suits you the most. The GPA requirement varies by the specific position you apply for, whic will be either a 3.2 or 3.5 minimum preferred.
1. Sophomore Leadership Program, Summer Analyst - Deadline: doesn't state, but assuming sometime in the fall as it just opened about a month ago.
3.3 minimum GPA
- 2019 Investment Banking Sophomore Diversity Summer Analyst Program - Deadline: Fall 2018
Self -explanatory and is a diversity one. Link is https://credit-suisse.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile...
- 2019 Global Markets Sophomore Diversity Summer Analyst Program - Deadline - Fall
Similar to previous one. Diversity only. LInk is https://credit-suisse.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile...
1. Summer Analyst Internship
While it doesn't explicitly state that it is open to sophomores, it does state the following with regards to eligibility: The summer analyst role is for candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree and is usually undertaken during the second year of study.. Take that however you please. Will most likely be wicked hard as sophomores to get it but I encourage all to apply. Doesn't hurt.
Doesn't state deadlines, however includes the following application periods instead, with decisions coming out after each application period.
- Period 1: July 1 to Sep 15, 2018
- Period 2: Sep 16 to Nov 15, 2018
- Period 3: Nov 16 to Dec 15, 2018
1. 2019 Corporate & Investment Bank Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program - Deadline: September 2nd
3.2 minimum GPA
1. 2019 Sophomore Summer Analyst Program - Deadline: September 5th
This one is diversity specific but I wanted to throw this one in here in case any diversity applicants are looking for diversity specific programs. 3.0 minimum GPA.
Still looking around for more internships targeted at our class and will keep this thread updated. If some of the older guys on the site could provide some insights into this programs, the application process, etc that would be great! PM me if you have any questions.