Any thoughts on 2024 HK SA BLK Aladdin Wealth Tech Client Team?
I’m a Thai student studying engineering in HK and just signed an offer for BlackRock Aladdin Wealth Tech Client Team in HK office. My upcoming VP supervisor hit me up for a coffee chat this Tuesday talking about the team and QnA. Job details as I know from panel interviews: talk to PB IT teams and do projects and talk more with Developers in the US Want to know more about the role and prospects of Aladdin Wealth Tech within either BLK or other fund houses. Initially, I was quite happy with the offer as I made a big jump from a Thai bank PB CIO product stint last summer to a global house SA. However, I found on other forums that Aladdin roles are quite a dead end especially for ACS. What if I want to move on to more investment roles, should I pursue MBA, MSc Finance after how many years? CFA? FRM? Any advice appreciated. Extra: I’m a bit paranoid these days as HK market is literally dead this year (knew some IB teams got only 2 deals done so far). Should I worry about BLK rescind my offer?
Et ut et aut aut qui officia dolores id. Odio sed sequi quos ea reiciendis atque. Eligendi id eos et excepturi fugiat est aperiam.
Ipsa sed omnis ut modi et itaque maxime. Tempore magni consectetur nulla eligendi voluptas.
Sint quidem deleniti ratione. Consequatur asperiores cum doloribus eos voluptas. Exercitationem ipsam minima odit est.
Harum ab id labore asperiores dolores iusto. Et dicta dolorem animi earum. Possimus quo voluptas qui sapiente culpa perferendis modi eius. Cum ab voluptates labore omnis dignissimos ut. Delectus voluptas dolore aut et cum. Inventore doloribus sequi et dolore sed. Nisi recusandae sunt repellat mollitia porro illum repudiandae.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...