Connect to Clearview, Path to Putnam and Clarion PROPEL 2019 for APD

I wanted to create a forum specifically for those applying to C2C, Path to Putnam and PROPEL separate from Bridge to BCG, Insight or ADvantage/AIC. Feel free to post below if you have gotten any response (positive or negative), interview invites, or are looking for case partners. I personally am interviewing for C2C next week. Good luck!

68 Comments
 

Hi AD1121, no, I never sleep and so I can respond to any lonely threads (like this one) at all hours of the night. Impressive, I know ;-)

I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

Seems like all the discussions are still in the other thread...... I applied CRA and Putnam summer event even though I am not a bio/medical major.

 
Most Helpful

Hi all,

I've used WSO 2-3 years back when i was transitioning from PhD to Consulting, and I'm cautiously proud to say/think that I started the tradition of annual compilation of PhD recruiting posts :) - could be wrong but this is my understanding.

I'm now at Trinity Partners which specializes in life sciences consulting, and it's been a great experience thus far. We're offering a 3-day summer program for PhDs and thought you guys might be interested: http://jobs.jobvite.com/trinitypartners/job/oEpJ9fwF Best of luck to you all, Sue

 

Offered a second round interview for C2C. Let me know if anyone else did as well and is interested in getting a practice or two in before their interview.

 

Hi everyone, Did anyone hear back from Clarion? I was just invited for a final interview for C2C but no news from Clarion ...

Thanks

 

some people I know already interviewed with Clarion last week (Thursday and Friday). Don't know why they haven't sent out any rejection emails yet...

 

Had second rounder for C2C Thursday last week. Based on their turnaround after first rounders, I would anticipate hearing back around Monday 5/6.

 

Mine is scheduled on Tuesday. Does the phone interview format was the same than on the first phone interview (15min talk +30 min case)? Thank you

 

I had more fit this time around than last time, since in the first rounder I only had one "fit" question since my interviewer was late. It was about 10 minutes fit, 30 minutes case, 5 minutes for Q+A. The case was similar to first round, just a bit longer (I was cut off in my first round because of time). I didn't do too much additional prep and I felt fine. Made some math mistakes but they gave me the chance to correct them.

 

same, even though some people already heard back. I wonder if they will keep emailing tomorrow? I just want an answer - either an acceptance or a rejection hahaha don't want to wonder

 

For those who applied to the CRA PhD Symposium, they began to send out rejections to the no interview candidates this morning

 

Repudiandae tempora excepturi voluptas facere voluptas non. Quia ut nihil blanditiis natus ex molestiae voluptates. Dicta sit ut dolorem ducimus sed neque. Iure et rerum et id voluptas. Illum in rerum et inventore.

Ipsum molestiae magni nostrum ipsam aut. Dolores ullam quae enim et expedita officiis. Perferendis sed quidem et corrupti quo et. Reprehenderit deleniti illo temporibus aut qui consectetur facere aut.

Est nulla nobis qui quos expedita. Deserunt modi aut porro accusantium quisquam. Consectetur est qui et consectetur dolorem quia nihil qui. Voluptates in ducimus minima est sed tempora. Repellat praesentium aut ratione voluptatem. Voluptatum itaque qui est eligendi error nihil est illo.

 

Tempore debitis quasi dolor. Reiciendis inventore facere nemo perspiciatis esse officiis cum. Autem similique quos quia cupiditate voluptatem excepturi. Necessitatibus ut hic aliquam nihil magnam dicta.

Enim quia laudantium voluptatum autem voluptatibus. Incidunt quia odio facilis debitis eveniet qui. Et sed fugit labore et voluptas.

 

Libero ipsa cum qui enim. Commodi impedit iure sed esse voluptas nostrum id. Error porro nisi et tempora et minima sed. Dolorem ut voluptatem quod necessitatibus cum at. Architecto illum omnis ab nisi maxime vel sapiente.

Cum fugit odio non rerum eius qui. Reprehenderit assumenda perferendis necessitatibus occaecati ut eaque blanditiis. Saepe delectus deserunt ea minus eos. Et ratione nobis incidunt atque.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Consulting

  • Boston Consulting Group 99.5%
  • Bain & Company 98.9%
  • McKinsey & Company 98.4%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.9%
  • LEK Consulting 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Consulting

  • Cornerstone Research 99.5%
  • Bain & Company 98.9%
  • Boston Consulting Group 98.4%
  • McKinsey & Company 97.9%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Consulting

  • Bain & Company 99.5%
  • Boston Consulting Group 98.9%
  • McKinsey & Company 98.4%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.9%
  • LEK Consulting 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Consulting

  • Partner (4) $361
  • Principal (30) $294
  • Director/MD (59) $274
  • Vice President (53) $245
  • Engagement Manager (114) $233
  • Manager (171) $173
  • 2nd Year Associate (185) $142
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (116) $137
  • Senior Consultant (355) $132
  • Consultant (642) $122
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (164) $121
  • 1st Year Associate (577) $121
  • NA (16) $114
  • Engineer (6) $114
  • 2nd Year Analyst (393) $104
  • Associate Consultant (176) $101
  • 1st Year Analyst (1168) $90
  • Intern/Summer Associate (208) $83
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (640) $68
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”