Oliver Wyman Numerical Reasoning Test
Hello, I just applied for an Entry Level Consultant at the firm and received this email saying that I have to complete this 30-min numerical exam in 2 days. Because I am very interested in this firm, I want to prepare my best and I'd love to know more about what kinda numerical questions I should expect.
Thank you very much!
Oliver Wyman Numerical Reasoning Test Help
Below is a compilation of useful information, tips and sample questions to help you on your upcoming Oliver Wyman numerical reasoning test. Hope you find it helpful!
Oliver Wyman Numerical Reasoning Test Format
The test consists of 20 multiple choice questions with a 30-minute time limit.
Tips on the Oliver Wyman Numerical Reasoning Test
* Make sure you test your internet and wifi speed before attempting the test. Loading time between the questions will reduce the amount of time you have to answer questions.
* Negative Marking - You lose 1 point for every incorrect answer.
10 Oliver Wyman Numerical Test Practice Questions
1. Countries A, B and C all became democracies in 2000. Country A holds elections every three years, country B every four years, and country C every five years. In what years will they next all hold elections?
2. We have x red balls and x blue balls in a bag. The probability of getting 2 red balls in succession is 2/9. What's x?
3. P (Amy winning archery ) is a and probability of Bryan winning boxing is b. 0
4. The president of the USA serves terms of four years, with a maximum of two terms. If a century sees 16 presidents, how many of them served a second term?
5. A roulette wheel has 37 sections, 18 of which are red. If you bet on red and win, you double your money. Fyodor plays 111 games, staking $50 on red each time. How much money, on average, would he expect to win for his $5,500?
6. What is the probability that, in a randomly selected group of seven people, one person will have been born on each day of the week?
7. The average customer call to Phoneinc takes eight minutes, and operators work one of three eight-hour shifts. From 9pm-5am, 10% of calls are received, and from 5am-1pm 100 operators are on shift. If half of all callers ring from 1pm-9pm, how many people call Phoneinc in one day?
8. Nigel has $6.20 to spend, and wants to fill his bag with vegetables. Aubergines cost $0.50, courgettes cost $0.20, he has room for 22 pieces and wants to spend as much as possible. How many courgettes should he buy?
9. It takes Nora two hours to paint a wall 5m by 8m, and Zack three hours to paint a wall 4m by 9m. Together, how long will it take them to paint a wall 10m by 12m?
10. The company has annual sales of $600,000, of which 5% is profit. The CEO wants to increase the profit margin to 10%, but costs are set to rise 15%. By how much must sales increase?
If you're looking to prepare for a numerical test, JobTestPrep has everything you need to know for Mathematical Reasoning Test interviews, including a myriad of questions with thoroughly explained answers.