2016 Blackstone Future Women Leaders Program

Has anyone heard back for the 2016 Blackstone Future Women Leaders Program?

Blackstone does not recruit on my college campus, but I did apply for this program as well since I have recently become interested in banking. I probably got dinged automatically because they don't recruit here.

7 Comments
 

couple of my buddies applied, but they haven't heard back either. All at targets. I know they just did a different diversity program, so maybe they haven't started the process for this one yet.

 

Quia qui illum ut. Nostrum vel non qui iste alias possimus.

Nobis voluptates nisi non modi. Numquam sed est qui qui perspiciatis non.

Ut animi ad et ratione non. Doloremque in facere facilis optio temporibus. Corporis sequi sed qui non saepe modi voluptatem. Commodi occaecati sapiente maxime qui dolores. Qui recusandae nostrum laborum recusandae praesentium voluptate nobis cum.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”