2019 Morgan Stanley HK Quantitative Finance phone interview

I have been informed of phone interview in Quantitative Finance Program in morgan stanley last week and I will interview the next week.

Can anyone who has interviewed this week can offer some interview experiences? Thank you very much!!!

2 Comments
 

FayeT, pure crickets, that's where I come in. Any of these useful?

  • Morgan Stanley Hong Kong IBD SA Superday? Has anyone heard back from MS HK about IBD superday? I had two first-round phone interviews with ... friends who interviewed heard either. I was told the superday would be in January. Thanks! Morgan Stanley ... Hong Kong ...
  • 2019 HK IBD Summer Analyst position (Interview Rounds, Open Internship Positions, etc). I already applied to JPM and Morgan Stanley for 2019 Summer Analyst position and did my Hirevue for MS, and ... Investment Analyst Summer Hong Kong Singapore 2019 Program to Sunday, September 9, 2018- 12:55am ... soon be doing JPM as well. Currently opened for HK IBD 2019 Summer analyst position: JPM (got 1st ...
  • MS Hong Kong IBD SA 2010 thread Stanley sa MS Hong Kong summer associate ... Hey guys, I wanted to meet incoming SAs for MS HK's 2010 IBD class. We can use this forum to ... ask each other questions about paperwork/housing/anything else remotely related to MS HK.:-) Morgan ...
  • J.P. Morgan Hong Kong I assumed it is HK because she called me through a phone to invite me to an interview) Anyone knows about ... I recently received an interview invitation from JPM. (She didn't tell me which office; ... JPM HK 1st round? I heard it is completely technical? ...
  • 2018 IB Summer Analyst Recruiting Timeline- Hong Kong/Singapore of them. Good luck to everyone. Goldman Sachs Morgan Stanley J.P. Morgan BAML Citigroup Barclays ... I'd like to start a new one for those specifically interested in HK /SG to share knowledge, questions, ... information, and concerns regarding IB SA recruiting for summer 2018, as interviews have been sent out for some ...
  • 2019 Summer Analyst- Morgan Stanley Hirevue Morgan Stanley 1st interview Summer Analyst ... Did anyone get the 2019 SA MS HireVues yet? I just got it today. Could someone explain the process ... selective, or at least related to the resume and not to the divisions? #accounting #finance #recruiting 2019 ...
  • Any questions on life in finance in Hong Kong? AMA Any questions on life in finance in Hong Kong? AMA i've been here since 2005, worked in IBD, ... you're already in HK, there's a meet up coming up on October 12th, more info here. to Sunday, ... with local connections, if you're going to make it to BSD levels. * HK is still the most important ...
  • More suggestions...

Fingers crossed that one of those helps you.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

Error repellat sit molestias eaque beatae. Veritatis dolores dolor dicta dolores ipsa vitae laborum. Dolorem soluta quisquam nisi id vitae.

Consequatur modi molestiae velit doloremque. Ducimus fugit necessitatibus alias vero. Illo dolores ipsa velit eos labore ullam et. Sit placeat quos architecto dolorem. Fuga aut repellat et soluta. Non incidunt ea totam dignissimos optio. Nihil velit maxime omnis est quis omnis.

Sed ducimus distinctio et repudiandae. Accusantium sit architecto fugit aliquam. Voluptates iusto voluptatem incidunt sunt dolor cupiditate vel.

Deserunt repellendus sit quas nihil quidem sunt adipisci minima. Consequatur eum ex veritatis distinctio quasi sit. Nihil consequatur ea et totam. Doloribus vero repellendus inventore et. Et ut similique rem. Praesentium quia ullam blanditiis eveniet nesciunt dolorem est dolorem.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”