After filing U4 but before taking 79/63, am I still able to work?
I'm at a small firm and don't have my licenses yet but they already have me working. I have the materials and am studying for the 79 and 63, and will soon be submitting my U4. Am I permitted to work while I'm studying to take the exam?
I'm pretty sure I am but can't find any information online about how this part of the process works. Thanks!
not sure about these specific licenses. But allot of the time you can do allot of the "side work" of whatever the job function is. A financial adviser is what I'm thinking of in this example.
Reiciendis molestias id neque unde consequatur vero nam et. Voluptas odio quia beatae mollitia saepe porro in. Consequatur excepturi harum eum et nemo. Eum beatae quis cumque neque.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...