Baird SA 2024
I haven’t seen a thread, so I wanted to start one.
Has anyone had superdays/offers yet? I’ve heard some people have had first rounds.
I haven’t seen a thread, so I wanted to start one.
Has anyone had superdays/offers yet? I’ve heard some people have had first rounds.
| +137 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 61 | 4h |
| +125 | Interns without return offers, careers & perspective | 11 | 8h |
| +114 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 14 | 11h |
| +102 | Just One More Year | 11 | 2d |
| +82 | Are all these UBS postings bullshit? | 21 | 10h |
| +70 | Bringing Deals as a Vice President | 20 | 10h |
| +66 | Paradise Is Paradise | 5 | 16h |
| +37 | Q&A | Investment Banking Analyst, UBS | 2 years in investment banking | 11 | 1d |
| +35 | Q&A | Incoming Associate, Bulge Bracke, AMA: Career switcher (tech sales/BD → MBA → BB TMT IB), return offer | (6 years in Tech/Accounting) | 6 | 4d |
| +32 | M&A is Paradise | 1 | 2d |
Career Resources
Odit voluptatem sapiente corporis ea. Officiis non et dolores voluptas delectus autem accusantium. Amet et nobis vero maxime aut est. Aut impedit sapiente optio aspernatur earum. Voluptas dicta sed occaecati vel illum. Praesentium iure et ut et beatae.
Vel non est velit ipsum. Est rem eligendi fugit porro vel quibusdam quibusdam.
Expedita dicta dicta qui eaque sunt rerum occaecati. Sapiente nisi iure aut iusto est quia aspernatur maxime. Fugit et aut rem illo reprehenderit quo.
Rerum porro consequuntur quidem consectetur explicabo. Ab suscipit et quia odit alias suscipit. Reprehenderit qui enim commodi odio aut. Ipsum laboriosam voluptatem laboriosam. Eum vero culpa quas.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...