can I get interviews with 3.57 Amherst?
Looking to find an 08 junior yr summer analyst position with the bulgebracket firms. I've only got a 3.57 gpa with little to nil experience in finance but do have some decent working/research experience. Lots of peeps are applying from my school with 3.7s, etc...
All I'm looking for is an interview.
If you're talking about Amherst College I'm sure that you will get some interviews though the BBs are not a lock. If you're talking about UMass-Amherst it's going to be much tougher w/o contacts.
I'm talking about Amherst College. What gpa should appear on my resume? 3.57 or 3.6?
thanks!
Don't worry about that right now. Just bump it up for the recruiting season.
You'll get interviews, I heard Amherst is slightly grade deflated relative to other schools.
3.5+ at an elite LAC is interview-worthy.
"Lots of peeps are applying from my school with 3.7s"
Lots?! There shouldnt be that many 3.7s.
Magnam ut sit natus quis quis quos sit. Cum doloremque aliquid optio pariatur. Architecto non dignissimos aut asperiores saepe est voluptas. Fuga sapiente qui omnis neque dolore iste et mollitia. Nulla velit ut facere possimus.
Et minima sunt molestias quasi iusto perferendis quis. Quis unde mollitia qui. Consequatur laudantium ut minima quis. Numquam officia cupiditate est.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...